[41.78 without mods] Zombies in the tree.

vek

Actually, it's not really a mistake. Maybe I just made a few mistakes in the game myself.
I just want the developers to pay attention to it.
I play without mods on 41.78.

Fight in the forest.

A zombie is coming towards me, a tree is between us.
He is alone, nothing distracts me, I know the range and range of my homemade spear. So I calmly wait for him to hit when he is in range and calmly go on.
A zombie enters the crown of the tree that separates us. I stop seeing him, but I know that he is there and that he is walking slower than he walked before.

I wait a second and hit the crown of the tree with a spear, while according to my calculations I have to hit a zombie, but I don't hit a zombie, and after another half a second he will attack me, appearing from the crown of the tree where I just hit.
It should be noted that I have played PZ for several thousand hours, I am quite good at killing zombies in this game and have killed many tens of thousands of zombies with different weapons all the time.

In this regard, the question.
Does a zombie lose its physical properties by disappearing from view in the crown of a tree?
Am I still not calculating the impact time correctly?

11 hours ago, Yana M.D. said:

This is how trees work, they take up a tile. Not a bug :)

It turns out that when I pass through the crown of a tree, a zombie can't hit me at that moment either?

Then it turns out that you can be invulnerable in the crown of a tree?

And how to hunt wild animals in the forest, because in a dense forest they will very often be in the canopy of trees and the shots of hunters will not reach the target?

Edited by vek

• 2 weeks later...