Looking for a mature group of individuals

21DarkLink12

Hi. my name is shane, and i make videos on youtube. I absolutely love PZ, but cannot seem to find a solid server to play on(i understand fully that kinks are still being worked out). If I can find a good enough crew to play with, i want to start a continuous letsplay on this game. any help would be greatly appreciated

alright. my profile already has my skype information, so if you would, add me, so that communication would be more effective. also, my steam account: 21darklink12

if things seem to go well, this would become an ongoing thing, so keep that in mind if you are serious. we would discuss recording days after getting to know eachother a bit

Hi. my name is shane, and i make videos on youtube. I absolutely love PZ, but cannot seem to find a solid server to play on(i understand fully that kinks are still being worked out). If I can find a good enough crew to play with, i want to start a continuous letsplay on this game. any help would be greatly appreciated

What kind of a server are you looking at to play on? PVP, PVE, or PVP with Safety feature enabled? I do run a server but i'm currently in between of making a decision as to how to proceed forward with it. Opinions from people who are mature enough to start a thread like this are the people who's opinion i count on to make a better decision :)

Hey, names Spencer and I am also beginning to post videos and would love to join in :) think it would be an awesome time! could havefer another side of the Lets Play as well! 

Edit: steam is MisterFantastic if you're interested!

I may not be able to get on regularly so will not be in every video, but my steam name is Crazy ManMan (or Crazy_ManMan I can not remember which). I also forgot to mention I am very good at zombie combat, I like collecting tons of everything, and I am good at planning out good defensive building structures (though I have not had a chance to really test them because I never got to the point where I built them, they should work based on the zombie mechanics and how it should theoretically work out). My favorite place to live is at the train station, but can do well pretty much anywhere, though I prefer at least a building with a second floor or better (but again I am not too picky about shelter). I am also good at herding zombies for if there are too many to fight at once and I do not feel like taking a couple days to kill them off.

Train station huh? I can say I've built a pretty good fortress. If its the station in Muldragh, there's a really good house just down the road with almost all fencing around it. 

Hi, I'm Chris. I'm fairly new to Project Zomboid but I'd be stoked to be a part of this. I never seem to be able to find a group of people who I can play a game with fairly regularly.  I've been told I'm pretty funny, but you can take that for what you will.

I've gotten down the basics of the game and have currently survived for over a week so far on my best character. I've done pretty okay so far.

My Steam is also McGuffin.

HI! Im kevin call me keviebear or KBR for short, ive owned the game for a few years now (i got it when it was only like 6$) and i am probably one of the most skilled zombie killers. Id like to play with a group that has an assorted "class" type (farmer, leader, etc) cause I didn't study ANY of the cooking or farming mechanics I also value loyalty in game.

Hey everyone... hope I'm not too late for this. I'm a mature gamer, would love to team up with others to explore PZ Multiplayer. Looking for a solid server and solid teammates. Eastern (US) time zone.

SteamID is This Particular Individual (there are several "TPIs"... my profile has a pic of Luke Wilson from "Idiocracy")

Hey there! I feel like I've shown up late to the party but if you're still looking for people to play with (even if it's not for your Let's Play videos) I'm definitely up for it. Or heck, if anyone here is looking to form a mature group of players for some Zomboid shenannigans, I'm down :D.

I freakin' LOVE Project Zomboid, it's pretty much everything I ever wanted in a zombie survival game but as you said in your OP it's kind of hard to find a solid group of mature people that are all for working as a team and actually attempting to rebuild. I am for sure a team player, I love playing co-op and working together, and I'm on the Eastern (US & Canada) time zone.

My Steam ID: -Dr.Bad.Vibes-

Feel free to add me on Steam or message me on here if you (or anyone else) are up for trying to form a solid group!

I'm interested. I'm mostly a follower, but I can do what's tasked.

I've been searching for a group of people to play with and it looks like this it a tight group :)

Steam name: lollermike (Display name: BOT Mike)

Hi! I can see there's a lot of interest in here. I consider myself quite new to Project Zomboid (played maybe like 25-30 hours), but i freaking love zombies and this game is unbelievably awesome - it has A LOT of potential. If You are still looking for people, please count me in. My atribute is to always try to find a win-win situation. Hope to hear from You soon!

Take it easy.

Yeah I would be interested in this. I am good at zomboid and am a team player. I have been looking for a group of a mature like minded individuals to join up with. Steam name: Buzzkil88   Server Display name: Buzzkil   I'm 25 (incase the 88 didn't give that away haha) from the US. Literally just made this account to post here.

I would enjoy being apart of this group that you are putting together, I am most likely one of the youngest people that might be in the group but I believe that I am mature enough to be accepted. I follow rules of the server, I respect other players,  I work decently well with others (not sure if that is relevant but all information is important), I do not mic/chat spam, I do not a Random Death Match (RDM), and I don't always resort to violence whenever I see other players. If you want to contact me my steam name is slayer9233(Pzgr. Schmidt), my skype is ezrah299, and if you could I would like your youtube channel so I can check you out, thank you for taking the time to read my reply to this post,

Hey Shane, my name is Dylan.

I'd be keen on doing a lets play series with you and a few others. I have been following project zomboid for a while, but only decided to get the game recently.

So my utter lack of experience is a point of humor in it's own.

I'm good at talking, and can catch on to the humor of the people I'm with fairly fast.

ps. my steam is DidHeDied

• 2 weeks later...