My PowerPoint boardgame

Ironfist56

I know what you're thinking, sounds crazy right, but hear me out. I spent a while coming up with the first version of the game over last night and some of today, give the blog a read, download the game (requires PowerPoint) and try and have some fun with it. 

Its something different so I really hope you enjoy it.

http://ganglandsboardgame.blogspot.co.uk/

Wouldn't it have been simpler to learn every nook and cranny of C++ and go from there?

I have tried to learn C++ so many times I'd rather make a board game on PowerPoint, thats how bad I am at coding.

Downloaded it. Gonna give it a shot! Looks interesting, you but a fair bit of work into this!

I appreciate that dude! It's nowhere near finished but I don't know, try and have a bit of fun!!

Did you ever play Necromunda by Games Workshop?

Nope, I've never played that actually!

Isn't C++ supposed to be a hardass language?

JavaScript, C#, Python, those are ones you could try out. I use C# for Unity, personally.

I'll give em a go, but I don't have time to learn even more new things with college going on and all!

I really wanna try this but I'm afraid I will not to like so many other games I leave un-played/unchecked.

Just give it a quick 15 minute bash and let me know what you think maybe? I don't mind though!

Archived