Mod that separates canned food from cooking ingredients and non edible non perishables from the loot tables.

keithkay

Well the title says it. I need a mod that separates canned food from cooking ingredients and non edible non perishables from the loot table. What I mean by that is regardless of what kind of food type mod I run, canned food spawn and cooking ingredient spawn will be separate. As of now, if you lower the canned food spawn; flour, pancake batter(probably  stepphs cooking) and coffee and all kinds of stuff will lower spawn together. I want the ingredients, but not the canned food. I want to commission this mod if it is doable. Also I want a hunting mod that supports Britta's weapons mod. I want these two mods. If there are any mod makers out there who wants to take these two mod commissions please contact me @ kiethkay@gmail.com. I also want these mods released for free for everyone to use once we are done developing. I dont have time to make these mods myself, but i will pay whoever wants to take this commission on.