FPS issues on long save

Jetrox

So i'm currently on a 2 months save and when i was about a month in i began experiencing FPS issues at certains locations, for exemple i have a garden on the roof of my base and whenever i go there my fps will drop to like 20 fps, or when i'm going in my storage area

I do have certains mods but not big mods, and even without mods i experience the same issue, i always had problem with FPS on this game but it's never been that bad

I have RX 5700 XT GPU, and AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU with 16gb of ram, what can i do ? Is there something to do in the radeon software ? I don't want to give up on my save but i can't play with all thoses massives FPS drops

Preferably you would make sure to be on the latest Optional drivers for your graphics card for the best performance, other than that, try setting the Blood Decals setting to 0 percent in the game settings, as that can help especially in older worlds.

Optional drivers for my 6900 XT AMD card caused instability and crashes in many games. From now on I'm only using recommended. Btw if you ever run into instability, first thing to check is that!

@Jetrox Are there lots of items on the ground? That can cause lag. Try going into debug mode and create a new game where you fast forward. See if it lags when you reach about the same time survived. If not, then it's not just time. Try to move around fast to load lots of places. If it still doesn't lag, then it's something else. Have you tried making a copy of your save, unloading all the mods, and playing it?