My new traits suggestion

Sieben

So, after 211h playing PZ, I've come to realize that the game is at times too easy. I've been thinking a few things that could make the game more challenging... or not :) .

I rather prefer the negatives, but I would like to offer also the opposite (positive) traits:

Negative and positive traits:

Miss out/ Sloppy (negative) - Reduce the chance of loot

Overlook (positive) - Raise the chance of loot

Learning resistance (negative) - Reduces the experience gained by half/ Skillbookmodifierer cut by half (example: SBM (3-1,5=1,5 rounded up to 2)

Inquisitive (positive) Raise the experience gained by half/ Skillbookmodifierer added by half (example: SBM (3+1,5=4,5 rounded up to 5)

Awkward (negative) - Lowers the durability of weapons or faster condition loss of weapons

Improvise (positive) - Increases the durability of weapons or slower condition loss of weapons

Gourmet (negative) - Normal and rotten food doubled the negative effects of boredom and unhappienes

Residues eater (positive) - Removes the boredom and unhappiness effect from normal food

Sluggish/ Unwieldy (negative) -Reduce the attackspeed

Fast Impact (positive) - Increase the attackspeed

Bad recovery (negative) - Slower health regeneration if fed

Better recovery (positive) - Faster health regeneration if fed

Only negative traits:

Sensitive Teeth (negative) - Sweet, cold or hot food will raise painlevel/ hot food maybe damage (Kurruk)

Toothless (negative) - Can only eat soft food (example: soup, icecream, peanutbutter)/ get damaged by eating hard food (example: chips, beef jerky, carrots).

Vegans (negative) - Doubles or add unhappiness to animal products

Carnivore (negative) - Doubles or add boredom to plant products

These are some of my thoughts and I will add a few more.

'Miss Out/Sloppy' and 'Overlook' would appear to duplicate a large part of what 'Lucky' and 'Unlucky' currently do.

The 'learning' ones have been discussed before - but that's not to say it's a bad idea. I support it, in fact.

'Toothless' seems a bit much to me, not a fan.

Very much in favour of a trait that changes the speed of weapon deterioration.

It seems so obvious that I'd be surprised if it's never come up before (can't check right now), but I do support it.

'Miss Out/Sloppy' and 'Overlook' would appear to duplicate a large part of what 'Lucky' and 'Unlucky' currently do.

The 'learning' ones have been discussed before - but that's not to say it's a bad idea. I support it, in fact.

'Toothless' seems a bit much to me, not a fan.

It seems so obvious that I'd be surprised if it's never come up before (can't check right now), but I do support it.

Loot: I play with the unlucky trait and if sandbox with the extremly rare option but after a month (ingame) I found all necessary (rare)items to lay back and push the quite ball. So its an addition to the unlucky trait or if you don't want take the all negative benefits, just the loot. I think in the Survivalmode the loot rarity is only on rare.

Learning: I'm just for the negative trait, but I offer a positive trait too ;) . I think especially the crafting skills went up too fast.

Toothless: Hehe, yeah but you don't have to take the trait. It's just for those who want the game a bit harder and food is a good option for that.

Will add a faster and slower trait for weapons.

Thanks for your opinion! :)

Will add a faster and slower trait for weapons.
I more meant that I agree with your suggestion for a trait that makes weapons break faster or more slowly.

I think you're trying to do much at once here - adding a huge number of suggested traits to a single thread is going to make it difficult for people to read, consider and discuss.

Also, imagine all your suggestions got implemented - the traits list would be huge and character creation would become very complicated - that's why I'm personally against traits that duplicate (or add to) something thats already covered by an existing trait, or really specific or unusual traits like 'toothless'. It would take forever to get past the character creation menu of everything was covered.

Also, be sure to search for similar suggestions before posting. A couple seem familiar and I think may have come up before.

As said though, I do think there are some good suggestions here and I support a couple of them.

Yep, the traitlist would be enormous (it's already huge) if only the half of my ideas would be added.

My intention with this thread is a compendium of suggestions, i don't want to open several threads for each traits. If someone is interest in a suggestion or has a better idea, he/she feel free to open a new thread to discuss it in deep.

Just take this thread for brainstorming, but you're right with evrey single word you write :)

Edit: My mistake with the faster weaponspeed ;)

So, after 211h playing PZ, I've come to realize that the game is at times too easy. I've been thinking a few things that could make the game more challenging... or not :) .

I rather prefer the negatives, but I would like to offer also the opposite (positive) traits:

Negative and positive traits:

Miss out/ Sloppy (negative) - Reduce the chance of loot

Overlook (positive) - Raise the chance of loot

Learning resistance (negative) - Reduces the experience gained by half/ Skillbookmodifierer cut by half (example: SBM (3-1,5=1,5 rounded up to 2)

Inquisitive (positive) Raise the experience gained by half/ Skillbookmodifierer added by half (example: SBM (3+1,5=4,5 rounded up to 5)

Awkward (negative) - Lowers the durability of weapons or faster condition loss of weapons

Improvise (positive) - Increases the durability of weapons or slower condition loss of weapons

Gourmet (negative) - Normal and rotten food doubled the negative effects of boredom and unhappienes

Residues eater (positive) - Removes the boredom and unhappiness effect from normal food

Sluggish/ Unwieldy (negative) -Reduce the attackspeed (Ewok)

Fast Impact (positive) - Increase the attackspeed

Bad recovery (negative) - Slower health regeneration if fed

Better recovery (positive) - Faster health regeneration if fed

Only negative traits:

Sensitive Teeth (negative) - Sweet, cold or hot food will raise painlevel/ hot food maybe damage (Kurruk)

Toothless (negative) - Can only eat soft food (example: soup, icecream, peanutbutter)/ get damaged by eating hard food (example: chips, beef jerky, carrots).

Vegans (negative) - Doubles or add unhappiness to animal products

Carnivore (negative) - Doubles or add boredom to plant products

These are some of my thoughts and I will add a few more.

One idea i suggest for the toothless is that when NPC's come out, responding to them will make a few of your words gibberish(Though, people can talk without teeth, it can cause a lisp and sometimes gibberish sentences. :) )

One idea i suggest for the toothless is that when NPC's come out, responding to them will make a few of your words gibberish(Though, people can talk without teeth, it can cause a lisp and sometimes gibberish sentences. :) )

Or maybe less attractiveness :D .