Looking for PZ friends for MP play.

DukeTheWolf

hey guys, played on a few servers here and there, I am mainly playing in one particular server now.

that is besides the point though. I have found some good people to play with and some annoying ones.. right now I just want to find a couple normal people who want to explore and survive together. maybe even thrive together. :)

message me if you are likeminded.

Id like to be able to join you guys, i haven't touched project zomboid in like 6 months, After checking the the dev page today i see that it has multi-player now! im totally gonna get into this again, just need to find a group to play with lol,   my steam user name is {Dark}_Movie

I haven't played any MP yet but I could play and join you guys. My steams Professor Jelkington. Just send me a message. :D

Lately I have not been able to connect to any server and would like more friends to play with too. My steam ID is flawless2113 add me if you would like to. Also, I've forwarded my router to host a server and would like to test that out too!

My steam is MadMike0082 and my ps4 also if ya have that. Add me I'm looking for the same and i play lots of games like this (all of them id say). IM on a mac so I'm stuck in limbo until the new build 25 drops tho....

• 3 weeks later...