Connect radios and noise makers with speakers

Irken Empire

For those who don't know you can use "two-way" radios that are turned on with same frequencies to throw your voice, basically if you shout with a radio in your inventory then you'll get HEY YOU! on the other and, but it's mostly useful in multiplayer if you don't want to use public chat.
Now I've been experementing and it works in herding zombies, but the radios are too quite and noise makers ironically make little noise, a bit more then radios but still it'd be cool if you could do it to make both of them as loud as some pistols.image.thumb.jpeg.83d3a0139c61041cf619d30fe75d9dc3.jpeg
In this picture you can see 3 radios on the same frequency (4th is mine but I have headphones so it won't make noise/attract zombies) when I'm crouching I can press Q to wisper and it's okay at keeping the horde together with ocasional radio static like this wzzt fzzt only reinforcing the horde from moving awayimage.thumb.jpeg.2cd92e5725e86eeed46519d1ec2429ee.jpeg
but being able to connect them to speakers to draw in zombies would be even better, this is just an example of how it would look like, also Automated Emergency Broadcast System is reall effective at herding as it is able to keep making noise every hour and draw the horde in a perfect triangle as seen below.
image.thumb.jpeg.188b83318b29c2172c22338c9e04f701.jpeg
Plz add much love would be great 100%

This is like.....Galaxy brain level thinking. I bet you're the first person ever to reach Lv 10 Electrician or something.

Maybe you could find guitar amps in the world, since there are electric guitars. Hook up an audio source to that, and blast that audio

Or you could shred on the roof of your base with the guitar into the amp at full blast , while your buddies wait in the windows with rifles to take out the horde.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:58 AM, knightshousegames said:

This is like.....Galaxy brain level thinking. I bet you're the first person ever to reach Lv 10 Electrician or something.

Maybe you could find guitar amps in the world, since there are electric guitars. Hook up an audio source to that, and blast that audio

Or you could shred on the roof of your base with the guitar into the amp at full blast , while your buddies wait in the windows with rifles to take out the horde.

Mmmhhhh ME LIKEY THAT!