Zombie Camo

Arpagon Salaiemos

Hello, i got this rly briliant idea!

First of all, i say we should be able to skin zombies of they'r face (with a hunting knife) and be able to use that as a mask, that would replace all headware, should not give any insulation or protection, but as time passes and the player weares the mask, he's/her's sickness should go up a little. Now i know all this sounds stupid, but hear me out.

With a combined total of 50%+ dirtyness (blood level+dirty level) and combined with the mask, the player could be able to pass by zombies without heaving to sneak around, as long as the player does not sprint/jog, crouch/crouch run, push/hit zombies and talk (loud/silent taunts), or pick up any items from containers (all this implying that the player has 100% unconspicuousness with all this conditions). If the player has it's fear up to the highest amount, that would lead him to being spotted (as in that situation, in rl, a person would probably show vizible and audible sighns of fear)

Each of this action, listed above, should decrease, temporareley and by a small amount the player's inconspicuouseness, and the decrease will stack up. 

The player could also put on the zombie camo, if followed by zombies (agroed on him), as long as he is not in the lighn of sight of the zombies, to escape them (this being if the player is followed without the camo).

EDIT-I know there might be a bit of info missing, for the logic of all this, but this is all i could come up with.

Edited by Arpagon Salaiemos
grammar corrections, additional info