how do i fix UI issues

kesha

Hello everyone, I'm here for the first time and I still haven't figured out what, where and how, so please let me know if I didn't write a question or something else, thank you for your understanding

because my laptop can't fully load the game, I reduced the extension to 640x480, but this action broke the game menu, so I can't even start the game. please help with this problem, and in general, if anyone knows any ways to optimize the game for a weak PC, I will be glad for advice. I have a 640x480 full-screen game extension, the monitor itself has a 1366x768 extension.

if you need any clarifications or specifics, write, I will answer as soon as possibleIMG_20221124_221324_549.thumb.webp.edfb7b682341ae9f0e83728288892651.webp

1 hour ago, Beard said:

Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid and edit the options.ini file, in there you can manually change the resolution in the first two lines.

and I can't customize the UI for this extension? Do files have to be set to extensions so that everything is fine?

1 hour ago, Beard said:

I am not sure I understand what you mean by that, what exactly do you want to customize? The UI itself scales based on the resolution. The higher the resolution the smaller the UI.

that's exactly what I wanted to hear, I thought it was possible to customize the UI somehow

1 hour ago, Beard said:

I am not sure I understand what you mean by that, what exactly do you want to customize? The UI itself scales based on the resolution. The higher the resolution the smaller the UI.

thanks for the help

Archived