[24/7][PVP][US-DFW] ZombieAggro

vae_victis

I've run this server for over 24hrs now so I'm feeling good about the uptime.  Now I'd like to open it up to whomever and see how it handles.  (EDIT) - I did restart the server as of 2 hours ago.

Here's the IP: 23.253.102.192

PS - Don't spawn camp.  See you in there.

can I ask how often you plan to restart, I am looking for a server that waits a week or two.. if people don't find loot or zombies they are afraid to walk a few blocks if the server has only been active 2 days hahah

personally I have enjoyed exploring far away more than anything in this game.. was playing a server today and walked about 10-15 minutes and found a group of survivors saying they have never had someone show up randomly before.. made me laugh that people say servers are zombie free and looted dry but then still inside of town I find a compound nobody visits.

Cannot connect.

I just restarted it.

can I ask how often you plan to restart, I am looking for a server that waits a week or two.. if people don't find loot or zombies they are afraid to walk a few blocks if the server has only been active 2 days hahah

personally I have enjoyed exploring far away more than anything in this game.. was playing a server today and walked about 10-15 minutes and found a group of survivors saying they have never had someone show up randomly before.. made me laugh that people say servers are zombie free and looted dry but then still inside of town I find a compound nobody visits.

I'm not sure yet.  I think it's going to require regular restarts - maybe not refresh the world data, but just to kill the java app and remove any possible memory leaks.

me and friends playing in your server are getting non stop connection failed....

let me know what's up please..

the city was getting a little aggressive so I moved everything to the middle of the woods and carved away enough space for a house and now I can't get in to build my house. I spent like 6 hours scavenging to find a few seed packets and the 4 construction tools and the 2 farming tools.. it would suck if all that stuff laying on the ground in the woods just disappeared :(