Different sub-types of tires?

TheUltiM8Guy

Hey I just noticed the same on my save. I don't think condition has anything to do with it.

Pandorea can you please clarify. There is 3 vehicle types, standard, sport and heavy-duty. Each vehicle type has 3 'grades' of tyre ranging from valu-tyre to regular to performance. In the OP photo (and in my case also) The type is heavy duty and the tyre is perfomance tyre. Are you telling us that there is another subcategory of the Heavy-Duty Performance tyre that has 3 types?
Really appreciate any response, Thanks!

5 hours ago, Drexciyan said:

Hey I just noticed the same on my save. I don't think condition has anything to do with it.

Pandorea can you please clarify. There is 3 vehicle types, standard, sport and heavy-duty. Each vehicle type has 3 'grades' of tyre ranging from valu-tyre to regular to performance. In the OP photo (and in my case also) The type is heavy duty and the tyre is perfomance tyre. Are you telling us that there is another subcategory of the Heavy-Duty Performance tyre that has 3 types?

I'd love to know what's up with those tires as well. I've noticed long time ago that performance tires found either in car repair shops or in flat tire stories (basically 100% condition tires) will always have higher max pressure than performance tires found anywhere else. Never knew about third type though, nor have I seen any other.

On 11/23/2022 at 7:16 AM, Drexciyan said:

It appears I've been wrong :) Tires that spawn in Garages (unused, 100%) do have a higher Tire pressure threshold. Can't get this even when cheating to repair vehicles! Thank you for your report, I'll pass it onto the team.

Cool thanks for getting back to us, nice to know why it was happening! On a side note, I'm loving the new colour scheme theyve added to help differentiate between the standard-sport-heavy duty vehicle pieces. I just noticed it since 41.78. Helps a bunch know what goes together, I remember on one of my first few playthroughs getting very mixed up thinking regular-sport was a top tier tyre for my standard type vehicle :lol: