[2.9.9.17]Milk's Too Many Items Ver. 1.8a (MTMI)

Milk

i've retained your mod in my mentioned folder. I went ahead and edited your lua file. I changed the key from 41 to 15 so when i press tab, the spawning window will now be launched.

i think this is due to mac's keyboard setup where the tilde is not being recognized. a common problem with other games for mac.

thanks for the effort to help though! that being said, your mod works perfectly now. very awesome!

in mods such as this makes an alpha game very fun. thanks for this!

hey can someone tell me in detail  how to dowload this mod? i tried to put it into the mods folder but it never appears in the mods i get everything done perfect but when i start the game and look into the mods thing all i get is the example mod

Plz copy the whole path in here where you put the mod in.

And just to clarify, you download the mod and UNZIP everything into the mod folder?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\mods :this is were i put the mod, i have tried completly unzipping it to puting the zip folder directly in there i even tried putting the too many items folder in there, pretty much every other combination. my first time downloadoing a mod so maybe im doing something wrong i dunno...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\mods :this is were i put the mod, i have tried completly unzipping it to puting the zip folder directly in there i even tried putting the too many items folder in there, pretty much every other combination. my first time downloadoing a mod so maybe im doing something wrong i dunno...

Ok, thats the Problem.. you have to put it in c:\users\yourusername\zomboid\mod   not in the steam folder. just unzip it to that location.

Ok, thats the Problem.. you have to put it in c:\users\yourusername\zomboid\mod   not in the steam folder. just unzip it to that location.

i tried to but there doesnt seem to be anything there, i unzipped it by direct address (not the your username part of course) but it still looks like there isnt any mod...

i tried to but there doesnt seem to be anything there, i unzipped it by direct address (not the your username part of course) but it still looks like there isnt any mod...

You have no Zomboid folder in your User folder ?.. what Operating System and Language do you use? 

I just downloaded this and played with it feeling a tiny bit spoiled that I can now survive the apocalypse slightly easier then before.

For a suggestion, I was wondering if you could add crafting materials into a new tab. Such as wood planks, saws, nails, etc.

Try the Zspawn mod, i don´t know why modder create the same mod instead of helping each other and make one awesome mod. What ever, in Zspawn there is nails, food, pills etc.

"... I don´t know why modders create the same mod instead of helping each other and make one awesome mod. ..."

Zspawn is the way to go at this point if you're looking for those items although I'm sure Milk will provide TooManyItems with that stuff soon as he updates the mod. ExcentriCreation and I hope to get the new item spawner working for the steam builds soon but a unexpected error occurred when PZ updated so EcentriCreation will see to fixing that so we can release it as time rolls by.  :blush:

TooManyItems is looking ok, its coming along pretty well and I hope to see some improvements instead of being the same window Zspawn provides but all in all looking good Milk. :)

"... I don´t know why modders create the same mod instead of helping each other and make one awesome mod. ..."

Zspawn is the way to go at this point if you're looking for those items although I'm sure Milk will provide TooManyItems with that stuff soon as he updates the mod. ExcentriCreation and I hope to get the new item spawner working for the steam builds soon but a unexpected error occurred when PZ updated so EcentriCreation will see to fixing that so we can release it as time rolls by.  :blush:

TooManyItems is looking ok, its coming along pretty well and I hope to see some improvements instead of being the same window Zspawn provides but all in all looking good Milk. :)

that don´t mean the mod isn´t good... but i like modding more then the mod itself,.. i only us it to test if it works. it would ruin the game for me using it for playing so its not so bad for me if items ar missing. but that's not the point. Its just hard for me t understand why creating a mod the does the same thing instead of talking together and make one big mod. because that would mean 4 or 6 people work at one mod and  can help each other. Bu i think that´s just in my perfect ponnyworld imagination ^^.

"... 4 or 6 people work at one mod and  can help each other. ..."

Yeah, would be nice to have a group to work together since it would certainly get things done faster.

Right! and think about it. Project zomboid is at the beginning! a lot of items will be added, maybe the switch to OpenGL, NPCS ... stuff, stuff, stuff ... how should 2 people handle that? the worst case is you not longer interested in modding and the mod will just die (getting a Girlfreind or get superhero powers *gg*). 

• 3 weeks later...