[2.9.9.17]Milk's Too Many Items Ver. 1.8a (MTMI)

Milk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swifterz

Hey, For some reason, I've installed the Mod, Rebooted the game, and it still does not pop up. I've pressed the ~ button multiple times, still does not pop up.

Indeed my tilde key is located on the same key as the hash, I'm not sure how to augment mod files to change which key I can use (I would change it to the + key if I could) which lines would I go about changing?

many thanks 

Do you have the copyright?,dont tell that you dont know what im talking about,you stealed the name from TMI of Minecraft,im telling Marlgyph about it.

I don't see any copied code, nor artwork. It might be inspired by the minecraft mod, but I'm not sure that's sufficient grounds for us to start worrying. If Marlgyph of minecraft complains, I'd be more worried. Saying that, I'll kick this up the chain.

Milk can you please change ~ because italian keyboard haven't that simble and so i have to press alt + 126 !!!

if you can please but something that you can found in all keyboards like + or tab or spacebar .

thanks

Milk can you please change ~ because italian keyboard haven't that simble and so i have to press alt + 126 !!!

if you can please but something that you can found in all keyboards like + or tab or spacebar .

thanks

ps with alt 126 dosen't work so i can use that mod until theres ~ for activate

• 2 weeks later...

As one of the not so written 10 commandments of the hole forumbible says;

"Thy shall not promote other mods in the owner's thread!"

As one of the not spoken commandments of thy forum says;

"NONE SHALL DENY EngimaGrey!"

(the only reason he suggested it is simply because MTMI hasn't been updated in such a long time and incompatible with the new steam build or outdated in some code causing errors.)