[2.9.9.17]Milk's Too Many Items Ver. 1.8a (MTMI)

Milk

Hello everyone!

My channel YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoRwvX4qPsXkdHQ8hNb-3fQ

List of functions:

- All Weapons

- All Ammo

- All Medicines

- All Farming

- All Bags

How to use:

Press ~

Plans to 2.9.9.18:

Add Food

Chagelog:

Ver. 1.8a: Added : All Bags

Ver. 1.8: Fixed bug with access to the menu

Ver. 1.7c: Added: All Farming

Ver. 1.7b: Added: All Medicines

Ver.1.7a: Added: All Weapons, All Ammo, The interface is taken from a Spyder638

TMIVer.1.8a.zip

Edited by Milk

Hello there! Loving the mod! I recetly packed up and moved to the little log cabin with a well.. I used all the seeds i had not knowing the crops teleport glitch. Could you add some seeds to the food section? Please? If seeds are hard to add could you atleast try to get Tomatoes.. Maybe? Please and thank you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -- Im am REALLY, Enjoying the mod

Hello there! Loving the mod! I recetly packed up and moved to the little log cabin with a well.. I used all the seeds i had not knowing the crops teleport glitch. Could you add some seeds to the food section? Please? If seeds are hard to add could you atleast try to get Tomatoes.. Maybe? Please and thank you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -- Im am REALLY, Enjoying the mod

Ok.

:D  Yay now I can mess around

Could you maybe add nails to F4 thanks! :mrgreen:

Ok.

Would you hate me if I asked if you could add a bucket, bag of plaster powder, paintbrush, paint, tent kit, and a hiking bag  :eek: and nails dont seem to be working 

i love your mod but i was wondering if you could collaborate with ZSpawn so you can use an in-game menu system and ZSpawn would get updated. i think it would be the best of both worlds (i personally have been tinkering with ZSpawn a little but i don't have the time to do it completely) 

credit can be given to Spyder638 for he created the mod

here is the mod post:

ZSpawn

• 2 months later...

I use your mod 1.7c. with the 2.9.9.17(0008). when i press the ESC Key there are NO Mainmenü. Its a bug?

Yup, same here. Using the steam build as of 11/7/2013 and escape key does nothing.  I also could not zoom in or out.

I must say tho , i like the menu's alot.

I use your mod 1.7c. with the 2.9.9.17(0008). when i press the ESC Key there are NO Mainmenü. Its a bug?

Yup, same here. Using the steam build as of 11/7/2013 and escape key does nothing.  I also could not zoom in or out.

I must say tho , i like the menu's alot.

Already corrected

hi! this mod looks awesome. i do have a problem using it. i'm playing pz on steam/mac. i installed this mod by putting it under the .../Zomboid/mods folder. i activated it in game's mods menu then restarted the game. when in game, pressing ~ does nothing. help?

thanks!

Put mod in C:\User\user\Zomboid\mods\

hi! this mod looks awesome. i do have a problem using it. i'm playing pz on steam/mac. i installed this mod by putting it under the .../Zomboid/mods folder. i activated it in game's mods menu then restarted the game. when in game, pressing ~ does nothing. help?

thanks!

Yeah, i put it in the mac equivalent /Users/user/Zomboid/mods. It is activated and nothing. latest version of the game from steam

update: it think it has got something to do with the ~ for macs. idk

thanks!

Yeah, i put it in the mac equivalent /Users/user/Zomboid/mods. It is activated and nothing. latest version of the game from steam

update: it think it has got something to do with the ~ for macs. idk

Put mod in Steam\SteamApps\common\ProjectZomboid\mods\