Zombie Mechanics

Arpagon Salaiemos

Hello evreyone, leateley i have notices a small bug/glitch in the zombie mechancis, or more specificaly the part that si all about they'r positioning.

I was trying to tow a stacked car, with my main car, witch was also stacked too, to the location of my new base, and that did nto turn out well as i was too slow and eventualy ended up being stoped by a small horde in Riverside. Since i was rly sad cous my run was almost perfect, i thot to my self "lets try make a backup of the game, without exiting from it, to mabe make a coppy of the save file to a time where i was back, in time. It did not go as palned, but i did somehow manage to mess up the world and all the 20+ zombies on ym tail vanished, and none were in the vecinity either. 

So guys, if u ever end up surounded, with no escape, in a car, just make a copy of the save file u palying on, wile still in the game, with that save file and all zombies gone, altho i did not loock if literarly all the zombies in the world are gone, or if so, will they spawn back?.

PS- sorry for my bad english, not my main legnuage.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived