Vanilla PVP multiplayer server

Mrpigfish

Hello me and a few of my buddie noticed a total lack of Vanilla PVP multiplayer servers. The only PVP servers we could find were packed to the brim with mods so we decided to host our own. We are quite low on people and would be very open to some new faces around the settings for the server are as follows.

Connection info:
IP: 68.49.112.50
Port: 16261

Server Settings:
PVP, 2 hour days
In game hours before loot respawn: 1104 (46 days)
Voip Enabled
Fire Spread: True
Minutes Per Page: 0.25
Xp Multiplier: 2.0

Workshop Mod List:
-Become Desensitized
-Colors
-DIY EngineParts!
-Draw On The Map
-Fluffy Hair
-Gun Suicide
-Spongie's Hair
-True Music_v.2.11
-TrueActions_1.08
-TrueActions_Dancing_1.06
-Insect Ingredients
-Faction Safehouses
-buffy's roleplay chat
-Chat Bubble
-Time-Period Accurate Music
-Tsar's Common Library v.1.30 (edited)

These setting are subject to change. Oh and as a little cherry on top we also have a discord which is also low on people if you would like this sort of server then here is the link.

https://discord.gg/JKjJwqkK

Edited by Mrpigfish
Accidentally put the incorrect port

3 hours ago, Shady Allie said:

You say vanilla servers are lacking. You made a vanilla server then say it has 16 mods.

So this is a modded server then, correct?

Apologies what I meant by vanilla was more in the ball park of "not as modded as other PVP servers" the mods we have on are of course subject to change and could change based on what the people want but most of them are cosmetic/Quality of life and affect gameplay minimally. This is much better then the PVP servers i found which had 50 game changing mods such as Scrap Armor/weapons which severely changes how PVP happens along with regular zomboid gameplay which might be good for some people but i wanted something more vanilla then that. This being said the only mods that impact gameplay in a significant way are

1.Time period accurate music as this actually spawns items into the world but doesn't have any affect on the way you play the game just adds music to listen to on long car trips etc
2. Become desensitized which allows you to gain the desensitized trait after killing a amount of zombies
3. DIY engine parts which allow you to craft engine parts instead of ripping them out of engines to hopefully preserve at least some working cars in the server

Other then these 3 the rest have very little effect or are purely cosmetic if you don't mind these slight changes I think that it will be quite fun to play on once we get a player base together for the server.

• 2 weeks later...