Problem uploading profile image to the forum.

Zombiologist

Question

There didn't seem to be a place specifically for this so I hope here is okay. As you can see by my profile image being glitched out I can't seem to select a profile image. I've tried refreshing, drag&drop as well as upload, I tried several different images, and even the same image a few times and every time it glitches differently but doesn't show up right. Is it something on my end or the forum's end, and if it's on my end how can I fix it? I'm trying to make this into my profile image, or a resized version of it anyway since it's too big.
latest?cb=20160121035340

8 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, Beard said:

Try using the one I linked, I made it into a square so it fits into 512x512 and I turned it into the PNG format, since your original one was the webp format, and that format is not supported.

Well it changed the color of the glitch :D still doesn't seem to be working though.

Alright, try this one. I think the problem is that there is a 50kb limit for profile pictures, and for some reason it allows you to upload them anyway, but then cannot handle the images. Which would cause the glitch. This next attached file should be 50kb therefore it should load.

image.jpeg

Archived