[41.78.7 (Steam)] Crops not updating appearance after being harvested

bpdlr

• 41.78.7 (Steam)
• Singleplayer
• Mods - yes
• Old save (started in last version)
• Reproduction steps: n/a

I just came up to check on my garden (it's winter and I've only got strawberries still growing). I harvested these patches - you can see the produce in my inventory - but the tiles didn't update their appearance. Right-click menu on patch shows no option to harvest. I will exit the game and come back to see if it's updated.

zomboid strawberry bug.jpg

UPDATE: Rebooted game and still getting wrong appearance. Hover tooltip also shows incorrect information:

zomboid strawberry bug2.jpg

Edited by bpdlr
update

50 minutes ago, Shady Allie said:

in my vanilla games, strawberries have always been an ongoing crop. no need to replant every time.

I'm not sure that is a bug.

Strawberries are perennial plants and can continue to grow after harvest in real life. Sometimes for years.

I'm aware of this, however the tile is still showing the "seed-bearing" stage (as is the tooltip). Normally when you harvest they revert to a "young" appearance.

1 hour ago, Yana M.D. said:

Please, make sure the issue persists without mods :)

I'm just playing my game and reporting any bugs I see, I'm not willing to take the time to uninstall and then re-install all my mods. My game (and these crops in particular) was working fine with exactly the same mods before this update.

22 hours ago, bpdlr said:

I disabled all mods (except Authentic Z - game wouldn't load without AZspawn map) and I'm still getting this issue:

In Plant Info UI it says "Seedling". What is the problem there?

If it was on of the mods causing this, then file could be corrupted. It is best to test on a new safe.