White snow.....

Survivor Firebomb!

TOP SECRET

Authorized Eyes only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project: Zomboid
Date: December. 21.
Year: 1990

Soldier report: 104139_1

Subject: James Marshell.

Birth Date: Classfied.

Nationality: American.

City: Classfied.

State: Classfied.

Current status: M.I.A. Possibly walking K.I.A.

This paper is to be deliverd to the Agent at Blue bird location.

Any peaking in this report will be a Crime to all nations and the punishment is Death.

Report:

( tape recorder)

I remeber it like any other day.. laying on the white snow shot up right there the evac so close. It started when I was shot in the gut During the Cold war. I was deliverd to U.S. Embasy the doctors said he would die. I was giving a secend chance by some agents. They got rid of any trace of me. I was a ghost. Some super secret crap going on I dunno but I still have no idea what ive have gottin in.

Date: Classfied.

I was assembled with 50  men. None of us spoke to each other or have seen each other but all we know is we got specialy trained Hard seperated from each other.

Hours in after we got in the planes and Parashuting now. Into what seems to be Forest. All I know this area is in Kentucky Near Muldraugh and westpoint all I know is this place is miles away fromt those two places but thats the closest I know. ( drop sound with untieing and gear sound )

Date: classfied.

12 Hours in.

Ok well we came up to a bunker all we know is from talking to the guys we met with only 4 counting me were still collecting the dog tags at the bunker we found the men were ript apart from each other looks like they fought each other and the bullets on the trees shows it was a one shot direction. All we know a soldier at the door looks like he closed the bunker door was ript in half and was vomiting blood there he croaked to kill anything inside and dont let it out before vomiting blood and moving violently And we had to put him down. Uncontrollable super Rabies or somthing? All We know is what ever remains will be put onto rockets and will be rammed into the sun.  All I know is tommorow we will open the doors of the bunker after we move the dead bodys and mark there position. We called it in No response so far.

Date: classfied

Got up the hill next to the bunker and the message got threw they said Not to worry jobs done just wait for evac. Bullshit that were opening the door. Quite snowy up this mountain. ( backround heavy military voice: Jamesy Stop with your autobiography crap) Hey Incase you dident know we all have one of these here Im just getting more on tape I got a 50,000 dollor extra on my Retirement after this mission ( backround voice: you got a 50,000 Dollor thing so you were the only guy who did that) Yes Jack of cards may I put a Queen on you or will you get that door open. ( welding on metal sound with a kick ) Ok were in.. (Backround voice: God what is that smell) Flashlights on lads. ( OH LORD IM GOI- ) ( HOLY CRAP) ugh god ( puking in backround) ok search the hallway.... ( slow walking) (  2 group all voices: U.S. ARMY! ) ( you rescue) What are you doing here? ( were the last group sent in to destroy this crap all we got was locked in that room until now you rescue ) no were not. Come your apart of our squad. ... ( 20 min later)

Ok breach that door THREE TWO BREA- ( door break )  ( all voices US ARMY! ) ( walking sound) ( sir are you ok sir tell me wha- ) ( punch sound and a run and another sound bite and gunfire) What the fuck was that. ( I dont know he just was like a walking tank) ( medic!) CHECK Jack! ( gunshot) WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS GOING TO LIVE WHY DID YOU SHOOT JACK! ( he was going to become rabid) I dont give a fuck if he was going to have rabbies or some shit A evac chopper is coming. ( Gun but sound and gunfire) (Marshell you ok?) What the fuck happend I just blackouted..... ( we had to kill them they just opend fire Martin and Clark are KIA you and me are still here but while you were blacked out jack got back up but its nothing..... ) Wait jack.... ( I dont want to talk about it Marshell lets get the fuck outa here)

Date classfied . 6 days later.

Its snowing like crazy your fever has not gon down. ( err... il be ok) So that bite was a wolf bite? ( yeah .... yeah it was....) Rescue over there over that hill over there  24 more miles!. ( 5 min later) Hey Pipe why you so silent ..... The chopper is only 4 more miles ( walking snow sound) Pipe are you ( grrAWARLAAERHHH) PIPE WHAT THE FUCK ( Teeth bite sound) AUGHHHH GET OFF OF ME! ( knife sound) Awgh fuck..... pipe...... ( crouch sound and a rip in dog tags and opening a puch and dropping the dog tag on a metal sound of more dog tags then a standing up snow sound) ( miles later) ( snow walking sound) Crying blood..... blood coming out of Uranary , eyes and mou- Erug..... ( snow drop sound)...- got to keep going.... ( Ok we got you soldier g-) ( back away) ( General what are you) ( get in the chopper get ready to take off) ( revolvor loading - Cock) ( im sorry soldier I hope you have peace) (walking in snow stops) ( Revolvor shot goes off ) ( a grunt) ( revolvor shot) ( more grunt) ( just die already - Revovlor shots) Eurghhhh.... ( fall backwards) ( walking sound in snow) ( Aim sound with cock) (silence) ( 2 Gun shots  along with 3 soldier death sounds) ( walking sound) ( general you want me to take off a-) ( Bud sound) ( fall ) ( please no! NO! NO-) ( gunshot) ( Walking metal sound then to walking snow at a Fast shambling speed)

( recorder goes on for hours)

ugh.... ( Welcome to outter Muldraugh Log in. huh..  A soldier what? what are you- Are you ok god there blood all over and your shot we you we got to get you to a hosp- AGHR GOD NO AWGHH....) ( grab and chopping sounds) ( more walking on a gravely sound like next to a road) ( a car sound starts coming with a stop) (car door open) ( Sir are you ok what are you doing with that revol- ( bang) Ugh... Whats going... Erghh.... Godguggh... Araargh..  ( walking on gravely road With 1 car door shut) ( Driving) Aaergh Fuck this.... recorder.... God why is everything red aecrfgh.... god.... Whats wrong with me... ARRTGUH.. huh... ( rip sound and a throw along with wind sound and hard landing of gravely)

( the recording goes on for days until)

( car driving sound with a stop) ( doors open) ( hey a recorder cool im keeping this - < off>    < on> - Huh replaced the batterys huh ..... anyway Driving twards muldraugh slowly..... du to do dauh too) ( music on) ( WHAT THE- ) (a heavy general voice: ARRRRAUFGH!!!) ( screaching sound along with splat) ( what the fuck ugh theres blood all over me god its on my moulth god ugh.... I dont feel so good.... Im going to the hospital Damm I really dont feel too hot....  ( hours later of  complaining) ( car door open) ( shambling sound) ( Female voice: Sir are you ok? SIR?-) ( RAAUGH!)  ( Female voice: AGGUH!!!!!)<battery dies>

This tape was found when we Quarintined the hospital But sadly a hospital transfered A Paitient that was evacuated from the hospital during the attack I hope he doesnt get the press contacted. Any way we got the other Hospital our general was transferred to guarded by two unarmed guards at his door locked and can only be opend by his push on the inside or by key on outside. Anyway he will be classfied as     Patient Zero. Any way We still dont know how our Original Project Got out. For Massive healing purposes. But We will use this into our new project you know sir by letting our Paitent break and and spread for our Project zomboid. The other soldier got away and we cannot locate him so we cannot make a vaccine slash cure but this project will be tested for a possible New weapon since this is not even A virus or any germ. This is somthing completly diffrent this will get a loophole through the Anti-BIological weapons Degree. Any way we can hmm.... set a Quarintine to muldraugh no lets make it to westpoint too. We will alert our agents in the CDC about this so the US army gets in to Quarintine and the Press will be sent Pictures of areas the hordes but Sugarcoated pictures you know Photo edited from our agents inside the Military. Also right now were called off the US army heading to the bunker were already told them that the mission was to Help evacuate people out of a Nukler meltdown. Since we already removed the bunker with its self destruction of... Nukler fire. Anyway When this report reaches you have the Courier on a permanent vacation. Dont worry we will let the soldier run Let him spread. Besides it doesnt matter if we have to Quarintine some small events of..... Rabbies.

Archived