LaBrony

Day 1: Before the End

My name, is Aleksandr 'Ivanov' Mikhailovich. I'm 23 Years old. I work as a Employee at a dead-end job. And this is my story.

I woke, up from the sun beaming into i eyes. It's was 7:16 AM, I hate it when I wake up before the Alarm. "At least I get a few more minutes of sleep' he mumbles to himself.

At 7:30 AM, the alarm went off and I rolled over only have a 5 minute's sleep hitting the OFF Button.

I got up, walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower to about 3/4 It's was steaming hot, just like I like it. I took off my clothes, and stepped into the steaming hot shower. I picked up the bar of soap and washed myself. After a few minutes of relaxing inside the shower, I get out and almost slip on the ground from the wetness. "Mother Fucker!" I scream out, I get the handle of the wetness and I put a new pair off Under-Wear, Jeans, a White T-Shirt, and a Black Jacket.

UPDATE

Aleksandr picks up his car keys, to his old car. He's forgotten was it was, but it's a SUV. He inserts the key into the ignition and starts up the engine-. It doesn't start. He trys to start up the car again, and it doesn't work. He hits on the wheel, and he climbs out of the car. He walks back into his house, and picks up a bus-ticket and walks to the bus-stop.

He walks into the small, 'house' at the bus-stop and sits down onto the bench. He turns and looks at the map looking for the route to his work. '107' he mumbles to himself. He looks back forward, and though he was someone eating someone else, but before he said anything the bus pulled up, and blocked him vision. He slowly stands up, and walks onto the bus, not paying attention to maybe-... What he just saw. Was it real, or just in his head? Maybe a little sleep, should do me some good.

UPDATE

I wake back, a stop after mine. I pull on the 'string' or whatever you kids call it today. The bus-driver stops the bus and I step out. I glanced down at my watch, and noticed that it's already 10:00 (AM) "Fuck, I'm late!" Aleksandr yells out, rushing to his work. After a five minute walk he reaches his work and clocks in. An Hour Late.

I've been sitting at my office, or cubical for about 30 minutes and my boss walks up to me, and starts to scream in my face. I usually block him out, and I did it again. He yelled about 5 minutes and then said "If you come back, late again. You're Fired!" That caught my attention. I started to look nervous and I started to work, double-time.

Several Hours Later

Aleksandr slowly gets up, from his desk and walks to lock the doors. He walks up to the glass doors, and notices that someone is limping around and 'it' turns and looks towards the door. "Sorry sir, we're closed.' Aleksandr says, to the unknown man. The unknown man, appeared to have wounds and a bite mark on his neck. Aleksandr notices his wounds and asks "Do you need me to-, call 911?" The unknown man, already started to break the glass. It started to shatter. Aleksandr called security, and they came rushing down. By the time they got there, the man already broke through, and Aleksandr backed up. The man, jumped onto the security and took a large clump of their necks out. Aleksandr almost threw up, and he picked up one of the fallen weapons, of the security and hit the man on the head. It broke through his skull, and his brains we're oozing out of his head.

UPDATE

I quickly ran back up the stairs, looking for any weapons, Knifes, Pens, Pencils, anything. I found a Kitchen Knife, inside the Resting Office and I grip onto the Dark wooden handle. I looked out the window, and I didn't see anything-... Wait, I saw body's. Body's everywhere. I go down to the garage [ B-1 ] and start up my SUV. After a couple minutes of driving I get back to my house. I saw a bunch of helpless people, along the way their necks being teared out of their necks. Poor bastards.

I turn on my TV, and it played a NATIONAL EMERGENCY BROADCAST. "Please stay indoors, lock your doors, and stay calm. Please stay tune, for further instructions." And then the message replayed. I quickly lock, every door, every window, and I barricaded the front, and back doors to make myself locked inside. I craft a rope, and hanged it from the top window, for a way to get out.

UPDATE LATER

As a Russian, the FULL NAME made me laugh like crazy. Sorry, you mix up the names there :P

It should be either "Aleksandr Ivanovich Mikhailov" or "Aleksandr Ivanov Mikhailovich", it can't be "ivanovich" and "mikhailovich" at the same time.

the "ovich/vich" is added to illustrate the name of a person's father, so if your father had a name "Ivan" or "Mikhail", your surname would be "Mikhailovich".

"ov" is added as a family (read - last)name. Mine is, for example, Ivanov. Everyone in my family has a lastname of Ivanov. But only I and my sisters/brothers have a surname of "Evgenievich", because my father's name was Evgeniy. It's just a little more complicated than in english culture :P

As a Russian, the FULL NAME made me laugh like crazy. Sorry, you mix up the names there :P

It should be either "Aleksandr Ivanovich Mikhailov" or "Aleksandr Ivanov Mikhailovich", it can't be "ivanovich" and "mikhailovich" at the same time.

the "ovich/vich" is added to illustrate the name of a person's father, so if your father had a name "Ivan" or "Mikhail", your surname would be "Mikhailovich".

"ov" is added as a family (read - last)name. Mine is, for example, Ivanov. Everyone in my family has a lastname of Ivanov. But only I and my sisters/brothers have a surname of "Evgenievich", because my father's name was Evgeniy. It's just a little more complicated than in english culture :P

Hah. Thanks man, I'm not actually Russian and I just used  my Roleplaying name. I'll fix that.  (fedora)

Archived