[PVE]THE GOOD OLD DAYZ[SINCE 14/02/2014]

ricky

Steam-Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/TheGoodOldDayz

Please join our steam-group so that you are notified about server changes and updates.

Server Connection Details:

IP Address:   TheGoodOldDayz.com

Port:   16361

For Fast connecting with Steam, Copy this link: steam://connect/46.236.98.132:16361

Longest running PvE server, online 24/7 with no downtime. Hosting since 14th Feb 2014.

Full list of server settings can be found here: http://www.thegoodolddayz.com/pz1

Discord: http://thegoodolddayz.com/Discord

Edited by ricky

I've been trying to join your server. 

http://postimg.org/image/z1qah2zaf/

This is what I'm inputting- but it's just not connecting at all? Some help would be appreciated

I also tried using the port 16261 and it still doesn't work 

try compatability mode and make sure Java is allowed by your windows filewall, assumeing you use windows. Also try disable any anti virus firewall. there is currently 21 people in game right now. So we are working fine and not full.

I've been over in West Point and haven't seen a soul. I know someone was about when the doors I close to check for activity were left open but on my scouts I couldn't find the one responsible. This is the only problem with having global chat disabled however I enjoy the sense of realism and would enjoy a PvP RP if it could be enforced. Trolls just ruin the experience for me every time. Thanks for the server bud.

I've been over in West Point and haven't seen a soul. I know someone was about when the doors I close to check for activity were left open but on my scouts I couldn't find the one responsible. This is the only problem with having global chat disabled however I enjoy the sense of realism and would enjoy a PvP RP if it could be enforced. Trolls just ruin the experience for me every time. Thanks for the server bud.

Would you prefer global chat to be enabled? I have disabled it for the extra realism. I am asking around though to see which players prefer.

I also enabled PvP for the same reason, even though i am a PvE guy myself. :)

As for the Trolls. we have stealth characters on another computer keeping a eye out all the time, like security cameras lol. Not very often we have to deal with trolls though, usually it's just somebody blocking the starting house up or spawn killing. But i hope what you are saying will be dealt with when our server has a white-list and becomes a closer-knit community. This will probably be applied to our server after the next game patch is out.

Glad you enjoy the server, nice to have you play with us.

it is not letting me join. I click 'join server' and it stays on loading I wait 10 min then gave up. why cant I join ?

Server is online and is not currently full. I just connected fine. It is perhaps something on your side. Try compatibility mode and make sure Java is allowed by your windows file wall. Also try disable any anti virus firewall.

I tried again on another computer and i was able to connect. Sorry but i'm not sure what else to suggest. You may want to check the support forums.

Ah never-mind. I think our server is full. You will have to keep trying to connect, sorry.

Just a heads up, I got smoked on your server. No interaction, no communication, no nothing. Straight up shot. Had no idea I was connecting to your PvP server, thought I was connecting to your PvE. Oddly enough, they have the same IP address, lol.

It was in the warehouse on the right side of highway, if you travel up north once you get to highway from spawn.

Don't know there names, but he/she had a shotgun.

Just to let you guys know, watch your back.

I played a coupled hours on this server and the thing i have to say is it s pretty messed up lol. I managed to get a ton of stuff but plenty of bugs kind of ruined the game. All the zombies are burning and died in few hours, a lot of black borders, and desync with others players and zombies. People shooting on sight without warning and due to the lag you cant even shoot back. And at the end i died without any injuries or anything, i've just entered an empty house and boom "you survived 2 hours..."
pretty frustrating. But hey, it s a beta so im used to have some bugs. Thx for the server anyway but really looking for the build 25 to make cleaner server. I'll follow your servers dude. ;)