big desync in multiplayer on my host server

leaf4eek

Multiplayer (host for me and my mate. 2 player)
with mods

Regarding patches 41.73-41.77, in patch 41.77.9, unpleasant desyncs appeared on the personal server that I host for myself and my friend. Sometimes my friend does not see me standing next to me. Sometimes I appear on his screen falling from the sky, and so does he. While driving, my teammate jerks a lot when he drives another car next to mine. I am definitely sure that this was not there a couple of days ago and appeared as soon as patch 77.9 was released.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:16 PM, Beard said:

Do you have any mods enabled on the server? And what is your friends ping to the server?

Yes, i have some mods, like a ki5 cars, more traits. my mate have 20-40ms ping. I really think that it's not so much about mods, but about the latest micropatch. Because it didn't happen a week+ ago. If you're really interested in seeing the whole list of mods, I can leave a link to the collection in the steam workshop, which is exactly what I use on my server. Hope i can post a link here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2883047846

The last update was 2 weeks ago, there were no "microupdates" since then. If you had any update then likely one of your mods updated, which is why I asked if you have any. Perhaps any update to the mod causes the problem then? Do you experience these same issues on a server without any mods?