[41.78.3] Zombies spawning issues

TheMitu97

Singleplayer

With mods

New save, but probably still a thing in old ones

So after playing more in latest unstabe build I can definitely say there's something strange going on with either zombie spawning or their migration. It feels way more aggresive in 41.78. Before in 41.77 I was able to swiftly clear Rosewood without problems, but now in unable to do it as zombies just keep on coming and coming from nowhere. Just had a weird situation. Arrived to my base, unloaded loot, did a whole perimiter check around the base - nothing to be seen for miles away. I went inside to segregate loot when I suddenly hear zombies banging on my door. I thought that I might have missed one maybe hiding behind a tree or something. To my surprise I was greeted to a horde of 30+ zombies just casually hanging around my base.

Couple more things I noticed from my play sessions:

- Zombies seem to be more attracted to gun fire. Even the most quiet firearm caused hundreds of zombies to just appear. (maybe it's mods fault, but it didn't happen in 41.77)

- On many occasions I found groups of 4-5 zombies standing really close to each other. Could be coincidence, but I don't recall anything like that happening so frequently in 41.77.

- Also keep in mind, that I have zombie respawning disabled completely in sandbox options.