41.77 lunch bug

HenryMate

I recently decided to play project zomboid again and I seem to cant launch the game at all I boot it up through steam and then it hits a black screen then force quits ive update all my drivers ran the batch file and its seems to not fix anything. 

I would love to play the game once again if anyone can help me out.

If I need to send files just let me know thanks in advance

SOLVED: Project zomboid can not be played in 4k resolution and is cap at 1920x1080p Resolution, but in window borderless you can play at 4k resolution. what fix  my problem was that one of my monitors was 4k and the other wasn't so I made my display screen main display on the non 4k monitor and opened the game and waalaa the game opens. I then proceed to set window borderless and switch back to my main display so I can reopen the game and play on my 4k monitor. 

If anyone else has similar problems as me try what I did. TY support team! NOW ima play the game an enjoy smashing heads again Peace out yall :)

8 hours ago, HenryMate said:

SOLVED: Project zomboid can not be played in 4k resolution and is cap at 1920x1080p Resolution, but in window borderless you can play at 4k resolution. what fix  my problem was that one of my monitors was 4k and the other wasn't so I made my display screen main display on the non 4k monitor and opened the game and waalaa the game opens. I then proceed to set window borderless and switch back to my main display so I can reopen the game and play on my 4k monitor. 

If anyone else has similar problems as me try what I did. TY support team! NOW ima play the game an enjoy smashing heads again Peace out yall :)

Thank you very much for posting your solution! Will come in handy for someone else in a similar situation, no doubt :) Enjoy your game!