MacBook User - I need Help!! my mic dont work on multi and i have a lot of lag in solo mode even whiout mods

PinkUnikorn

Hello i'm a Mac User i play on a Macbook pro max M1 2022 and i have a LOT of problems... lags, mic dont work on multi, blinking screen, mouse freezing and more...
my macbook is one of the lastest made and i have more problems of lag on this computer than on my old maccbook from 2017 Intel.

I love this game but i have to much problems on, i start lost the fun

Please HELP!!!

This is an exemple of LAG during the game in solo (we have the small lag and the mid lag in this video)
i have all theses lag even when i dont have any mod activated
https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistFragileAlpacaPanicVis-wRuuJ-iUDsLBS8w5

there is my TWITCH channel i have a lot of videos of my gameplay and you can see more about the lag and problems
https://www.twitch.tv/pinkunikorngaming

Pleace contact me
Pink

Hello i'm a Mac User i play on a Macbook pro max M1 2022 and i have a LOT of problems... lags, mic dont work on multi, blinking screen, mouse freezing and more...
my macbook is one of the lastest made and i have more problems of lag on this computer than on my old maccbook from 2017 Intel.

I love this game but i have to much problems on, i start lost the fun

Please HELP!!!

This is an exemple of LAG during the game in solo (we have the small lag and the mid lag in this video)
i have all theses lag even when i dont have any mod activated
https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistFragileAlpacaPanicVis-wRuuJ-iUDsLBS8w5

there is my TWITCH channel i have a lot of videos of my gameplay and you can see more about the lag and problems
https://www.twitch.tv/pinkunikorngaming

Pleace contact me
Pink

Can you share your logs.zip file found in your User/Zomboid folder? Since we would need that to check the game for any issues.
As for the microphone issue. I recommend following the last comment in this thread, since you need to enable the microphone use for the game in your Mac settings:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/108600/discussions/0/5845107457319523757/

Thanks for the logs, it seems like there might be some display issues shown in the logs, do you perhaps use any kind of USB hub perhaps? Or have an external display connected? Since it seems like there might be some issues with that if that's the case.

Seems like there are still some display errors, did you only have one monitor connected when you played recently? Additionally there seem to be some mods loaded, just to make sure that its not due to the mods, does the issue happen even in a singleplayer game without any mods enabled?

Well there is again my log file... no display no mouse no keyboard  no mods and reinstalled, no nothing...

but i think you need to know... i'm a streamer and i need all my display and Usb/C hubs, mouse & keyboard to play... and my soundcard and all the stuf you see in my first log... and my computer is one of the lastest laptop from MAC and he is really powerfull (apple M1 Max 32 Go 2022) and i normally use this computer in real time 4k video rendering and he never lag or else... (i'm a real time video mapping scenographe)

i normally stream this game everyday but after all theses problems i stop doing it... i need a real solution... what you make me do, is all i allready do... conect disconect instal reinstal etc etc etc for me all you make me do is a nood solution

PLEASE GIVE ME A REAL SOLUTION
Thanks

logs.zip

On 10/27/2022 at 12:39 PM, Beard said:

Seems like there are still some display errors, did you only have one monitor connected when you played recently? Additionally there seem to be some mods loaded, just to make sure that its not due to the mods, does the issue happen even in a singleplayer game without any mods enabled?

Well there is again my log file... no display no mouse no keyboard  no mods and reinstalled, no nothing...

but i think you need to know... i'm a streamer and i need all my display and Usb/C hubs, mouse & keyboard to play... and my soundcard and all the stuf you see in my first log... and my computer is one of the lastest laptop from MAC and he is really powerfull (apple M1 Max 32 Go 2022) and i normally use this computer in real time 4k video rendering and he never lag or else... (i'm a real time video mapping scenographe)

i normally stream this game everyday but after all theses problems i stop doing it... i need a real solution... what you make me do, is all i allready do... conect disconect instal reinstal etc etc etc for me all you make me do is a nood solution

PLEASE GIVE ME A REAL SOLUTION
Thanks

logs.zip

Unfortunately, we can't support M1/M2 Macs at this time. On the Steam store, you'll see that the game's requirements list only Intel Macs as supported. PZ is not an ARM-native game and probably will not be for a long time, as there are several libraries it depends on that aren't ARM. The emulation Apple offers seems imperfect and prone to errors like those you've seen, and if anything seems to have gotten a bit worse since the initial release of the M1 chip.