[41.78.1][Dedicated MP] Unable to disassemble wrecks due to not enough propane in torch.

Alkanshel

49 minutes ago, Yana M.D. said:

This bug has been fixed on 41.78 Unstable. 

In what exact version of 47.78 was it fixed? I'm using latest public beta dedicated 41.78.1 and i too have propane torch capacity set to 10 and none of the crafting/disassembling that requires more then 10 units works.

7 hours ago, Yana M.D. said:

Do you have any mods enabled?

In my situation there were so I disabled them. Propane torches still show 10/10 instead of 100/100. Nothing in the changelog about that change as the other poster said. This change essentially broke every mod that uses above 10 propane units for a recipe. 

Edited by Alkanshel

4 minutes ago, Yana M.D. said:

Does this happen to you on MP exclusively? 

I'm on Unstable beta (latest patch), but I'm not having this problem, attaching screenshot.
image.jpeg

How many wrecks can you dismantle with one torch? Does it say in dismantling tooltip "Propane Torch (uses) 10/10" or "20/100" like it was before the patch? Because patchnotes say "Fixed not being able to disassemble car wrecks due to a missing Propane Torch, even though it was in inventory. This needs Balance feedback since the usage per Torch was also changed." which means that torch use for dismantling wreck was changed, but there is not a single word in there about propane torch capacity (or propane tank capacity which got doubled). So, there should be a confirmation is the new propane capacity a bug or a total rebalance? If it's the latter, then all mods that use propane will have to be rebalanced.

1 hour ago, Yana M.D. said:

Does this happen to you on MP exclusively? 

I'm on Unstable beta (latest patch), but I'm not having this problem, attaching screenshot.
image.jpeg

I haven’t tried in single player. So what is the new capacity? 10 instead of 100? Your screenshot does not provide that information. I can dismantle cars now after disabling the mod but it consumes all 10 units to dismantle one car. It’s a pretty significant change and it should have been included in the patch notes. If the 10 unit change is intended then I am baffled as it just makes the game more tedious than anything. Now a player will have to carry tons of propane tanks to fill up after every use or carry tons of torches to clear a path. 

18 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

FYI, this change (to 10/10) was introduced as a part of another fix. That is why it was not in the change/fix list. Still working out the kinks with uses of Propane Torches so it is a WIP :)

Thanks for some confirmation. Time to alert all modders that there might be a need for major propane usage rebalance for their recipes.

3 hours ago, Lomion said:

Thanks for some confirmation. Time to alert all modders that there might be a need for major propane usage rebalance for their recipes.

Additionally, numbers of Propane torch and those BBQ tanks that refill them spawns have been increased to compensate. Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...