41.78 UNSTABLE Released

nasKo

On 11/29/2022 at 7:57 AM, nasKo said:

Hotfix 41.78.13 - November 29th:

- Added AllowCoop server option to allow or disallow splitscreen clients.
- Added MaxTextureSize (default 256) and MaxVehicleTextureSize (default 512) options to the Display options menu. Each of these can be 256, 512, 1024 or 2048.

- Fixed the propane required for the metal wall upgrade system so that you are capable of making a Mk II metal wall without having to upgrade first.
- Fixed sleeping pills not being taken in account with the panic sleep exploit fix.
- Fixed some vehicle textures (such as for wheels) being limited to 256x256 instead of 512x512.
- Fixed reading ServerList.txt and ServerListSteam.txt with the default system encoding instead of UTF-8.
- Fixed being unable to slice or smash a rotten watermelon.
- Fixed an error in the farming menu that limited squares watered after the first to 50 water units maximum instead of 100.
- Fixed /additem command exception when run from the server console.
- Fixed redundant console output from ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua
- Fixed distant remote players not being displayed on the in-game map.

Player audio over radios is still broken from the last update

5 hours ago, Xiolec said:

Player audio over radios is still broken from the last update

What do you mean exactly? Some radios need to be equipped, others need to placed down; for all of them distance matters. We have tried all the combinations we could think of and it worked. Are you using any mods?

Hey, what's the release schedule for GoG usually? Current highest available version is 41.78.12.

I'm playing with guys owning the game on steam and they have an auto-updating server now, it's been a few days that I can't get in now.

Edited by delzur
specifying the version I'm talking about

On 12/1/2022 at 2:23 AM, Pandorea said:

What do you mean exactly? Some radios need to be equipped, others need to placed down; for all of them distance matters. We have tried all the combinations we could think of and it worked. Are you using any mods?

Seems they don't work for distant players or work for a few seconds then stop working or it may work if you have seen the player in game. Seems like the same thing they did to map locations in the last update also messed with the radio.

On 12/1/2022 at 4:05 PM, delzur said:

Hey, what's the release schedule for GoG usually? Current highest available version is 41.78.12.

I'm playing with guys owning the game on steam and they have an auto-updating server now, it's been a few days that I can't get in now.

Having the same problem, when will 41.78.13 be available on GoG?

9 hours ago, Dtoxic said:

when stable branch gets released is my guess

Except 41.78.13 is already live for all my friends on Steam? We were gonna play last night, but I couldn't join  the server, because my friend who hosts the server is on Steam and his version got updated to 41.78.13

They can't roll back to 41.78.12 either, so clearly it's live for Steam users at least.

1 hour ago, knightshousegames said:

Except 41.78.13 is already live for all my friends on Steam? We were gonna play last night, but I couldn't join  the server, because my friend who hosts the server is on Steam and his version got updated to 41.78.13

They can't roll back to 41.78.12 either, so clearly it's live for Steam users at least.

on the main website top left corner XX.12 is the latest Stable XX.13 is Beta, so they must be playing beta is my guess,GOG only updates stable releases

Edit: Btw i use offline installers,maybe try launching beta trough gog launcher? don't know don't use it

Edited by Dtoxic

34 minutes ago, Dtoxic said:

on the main website top left corner XX.12 is the latest Stable XX.13 is Beta, so they must be playing beta is my guess,GOG only updates stable releases

Edit: Btw i use offline installers,maybe try launching beta trough gog launcher? don't know don't use it

The newest beta version on GoG is 41.66, so clearly they don't edit the beta on GoG very often

I'm on the Linux version by the way, so the choices are a little different, but even the Windows version on GoG says .12 is the latest, and theres no choice for .13 for Windows either.

I asked my friend about it, they said they didn't update to beta, so it must be stable.

According to Steam, it went to stable on Wednesday https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/108600/view/3494259338722703974

Edited by knightshousegames

Wonderful updates. I have a small suggestion, there is the possibility that they add an option to deactivate the shadow of the player, zombies and cars... that is to say to everything and not only the corpses.
That would help a bit in terms of performance, since the game wouldn't have to load that visual detail everywhere. Thanks for the game and wonderful work. :)

Edited by Carlos Rojas_cu

On 12/1/2022 at 10:05 PM, delzur said:

On 12/4/2022 at 1:37 AM, knightshousegames said:

Having the same problem, when will 41.78.13 be available on GoG?

That's on me, sorry.

I will be pushing 41.78.13 shortly, with 41.78.14 following in the evening most likely.

17 minutes ago, nasKo said:

That's on me, sorry.

I will be pushing 41.78.13 shortly, with 41.78.14 following in the evening most likely.

Is .14 going straight to stable on both? Should I just wait until tomorrow night to get .14?

I wanna know what to tell my friends for this week, we're hoping to play Monday or Tuesday

1 hour ago, knightshousegames said:

Is .14 going straight to stable on both? Should I just wait until tomorrow night to get .14?

I wanna know what to tell my friends for this week, we're hoping to play Monday or Tuesday

I'm in the process of uploading .14 to Unstable on GOG Galaxy (it's on the Steam Unstable beta already) but it'll probaby be pushed to Stable later on today (whenever it hits Steam, too).