Dried Fruits (and Veg!) by Basseri

Kerilynne

Hey man, super excited about this mod, but it seems to disable the saw like another poster said.  Is there a work around?

Also, how do you craft the rack?  I'm on build 27-1 and can't seem to find it.

That being said, this is a great idea and is making my mega-farm totally worth it once I get the mod running.

Thanks mate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a fixed mod file for anybody who wants a version that works with build 27. You're welcome! :D

Edit: Fully converted code into build 27 code, and also added in all the other fruits/veggies 'cept berries and watermelons, due to bugs

Not to intentionally bump up an older thread, but anyone wanting to use this fixed version needs to rename the "recipes" file within the scripts folder.  Otherwise, no other recipes are going to work the way they're supposed to (at least none that I tried).  Changing "recipes" to "dfrecipes" worked just fine for me.  I am enjoying the new items though  :) 

Here's a fixed mod file for anybody who wants a version that works with build 27. You're welcome! :D

Edit: Fully converted code into build 27 code, and also added in all the other fruits/veggies 'cept berries and watermelons, due to bugs

Not to intentionally bump up an older thread, but anyone wanting to use this fixed version needs to rename the "recipes" file within the scripts folder.  Otherwise, no other recipes are going to work the way they're supposed to (at least none that I tried).  Changing "recipes" to "dfrecipes" worked just fine for me.  I am enjoying the new items though  :)

Awesome, thanks for the fix man.  I missed this one lol.

You're welcome!  Though I'm not a man  :P if I were my anatomy would be quite awkward!  It was fun to be able to dry fruits and vegetables, but it wasn't fun to not be able to rip sheets or craft anything.  I went looking into the files and, sure enough, found the "recipes" file.  I remember reading somewhere, pretty sure it was by RoboMat but don't quote me on it, that if you name the mod's recipe file "recipes" it interferes with the base recipes file of the game.  I guess it replaces the base file when loading, depending on which comes last maybe?