"Tooks - Prepare to Die Edition" Starts Saturday

Tooks

So, this Saturday I'll be officially starting my streams of Project Zomboid. Its been a long time coming and I'll finally have the hardware to do it! I'm excited, but I'm also going to die a lot. So if you like seeing blood, which I know you all do, come by, because mine will spill a lot.

Also I still have 3 PZ keys not given away yet so they'll be coming in the future!

www.twitch.tv/tooks_tv

"Prepare to Die Edition"

Yeah, I'm watching this. Don't have a twitch account atm though, so I probably won't be on your chat.

PS: I only ACTUALLY looked at your profile picture just now. The entire time I've lurked and occasionally posted on this forum I thought your pic was a smiling peanut. I now see that your pic is Spiffo (who I mistook for a peanut), on top of a character from Animal Crossing. Darn my glancing eyes..

"Prepare to Die Edition"

Yeah, I'm watching this. Don't have a twitch account atm though, so I probably won't be on your chat.

PS: I only ACTUALLY looked at your profile picture just now. The entire time I've lurked and occasionally posted on this forum I thought your pic was a smiling peanut. I now see that your pic is Spiffo (who I mistook for a peanut), on top of a character from Animal Crossing. Darn my glancing eyes..

Lurkers are welcome and appreciated :)

Yeah my avatar is my animal crossing new leaf character :)

Archived