[41.77] [Singleplayer] The latest update caused clothes to clip through each other even more than before.

GKuba

• Version 41.77
  • Singleplayer
  • No mods
  • Reproduction steps:
  1. Prepare the following clothes: T-shirt, Hoodie. Preferably in different colors.
  2. Wear T-shirt and hoodie, you'll notice the T-shirt clips through the hoodie, the hoodie clips through your pants, and also your arms clip through the hoodie when aiming.
  3. This is just an example, this probably affects a lot of other clothes. Video below shows some combinations with hoodie and poncho.

I have similar clipping problems with the "Hoodie" clothing item. It seems not related to character's gender and it occurs when the Hoodie is worn without any other clothes as well as when it is combined with jackets (didn't try other clothes yet).

Playing in 41.77, single player, no mods.

Problem seems to be new since I've never noticed it in 41.73 or earlier version although I've used the Hoodie quite often.

clip2.png

clipping.png

Edited by razab

• 2 weeks later...

Also getting the same clipping since 41.77 released and I've never had this issue before. Saw that they tweaked some stuff in this update to fix clipping, looks like it had the opposite effect.

• Single Player
  • No Mods

As others are saying the hoodie is the most egregious example, but I have noticed it with other clothing as well in both single and multiplayer on both male and female models.

Z1.PNG

Seems like in 41.78.3, it is sort of fixed, apart from some minor clipping of bulletproof vests:

image.png.98cfd7d2dfdff6f5d1d055e36cb40747.png

Regarding other clothing related issues, there's this one happening on 41.78.3, no mods, happens only with regular Leather Jacket. Ones with logos like Wild Raccoons ect. work fine.

image.png.c92bfeb9b42250907bd28a50c69adbe3.png

Ponchos also cause part of the forehead to become invisible, again no mods:

image.png.6f4ce4ca8e7d9720f701456b553da79f.png

Edited by TheMitu97

1 hour ago, TheMitu97 said:

Seems like in 41.78.3, it is sort of fixed, apart from some minor clipping of bulletproof vests:

image.png.98cfd7d2dfdff6f5d1d055e36cb40747.png

Regarding other clothing related issues, there's this one happening on 41.78.3, no mods, happens only with regular Leather Jacket. Ones with logos like Wild Raccoons ect. work fine.

image.png.c92bfeb9b42250907bd28a50c69adbe3.png

Ponchos also cause part of the forehead to become invisible, again no mods:

image.png.6f4ce4ca8e7d9720f701456b553da79f.png

Hoodie related glitches had some fixes, yep. The ones you listed are known and will be fixed as well :)