Adding new animations for aiming and reloading

LeonS.Kenny

Hello to every single one of you hard working members of this fantastic game developing team

I've been playing this for long time and I can say it's one of the best zombie games I've ever played in my life

After playing this game for hundreds of hours, I was thinking about unique animations of reloading and aiming

For example in the patch where cars came in, We could see that characters in the game aim like every citizen would (Standing straight and not putting one of the legs a little back for a better aim) which this standing pose and animation would be really suitable for first levels of aiming which shows that the character is not good at aiming much but later with getting more experience, They will stand and aim correctly like nowadays version.

For reloading I would suggest the same animation for first levels of reloading but when you get more experience, You could try to reload tactically and quickly swap magazines by holding the new and old magazine if you have a spare magazine. 

You all do a great and I hope the best for your game and team to get more supports