LoneXDi

Не видит и не заходит на сервера 41.73

Question

При попытке подключиться к серверу либо виснет либо не подключается, обновляю сервреа их нет... что длетаь? помогитЁ! раньше все работало

10 answers to this question

Нету антивирусов и защитник виндовс тоже выключен. Я не знаю что делать переустанавливал скачивал разные версии  игры. Если что могу дать доступ к ПК что бы всё настроили можно через TeamViewer либо другую программу. 

Edited by LoneXDi

I have the same problem, I think that this is probably due to the fact that I downloaded the pirated version before buying the game in steam in order to try the gameplay, but I did not delete it after the purchase, but installed the license.

On 9/22/2022 at 1:33 AM, Beard said:

I just re-checked the logs, can I ask where you bought the game from exactly? It doesn't seem to be installed properly.

пока нет возможноности купить оригинал. у меня пиратка

12 hours ago, JohnySins said:
 I have the same problem, I think that this is probably due to the fact that I downloaded the pirated version before buying the game in steam in order to try the gameplay, but I did not delete it after the purchase, but installed the license.

раньше пиратка у меня работала нормально потом я забросил и удалил игру потом скачал и тут не рабоатет мультиплеер