FPS drops when Moving

Rikkei

Question

Hi guys, 

when i start the game and join a multiplayer session or start a singleplayer, i have at the spawn more than 60 frames on max zoom out. When i move a little bit arround it drops to 10-15. When i zoom in it jumps to more than 60 again and i can zoom out with more than 60 frames. And when i move again a little bit arround the same drop is coming and i have to zoom in and zoom out to gain more than 60 frames again.

I tryed everything, all settings on low, frame lock, vsync... but nothing helps.

thx for your feedback

7 answers to this question

Quadros are known to perform poorly in games. They expect a very specific version of OpenGL that most games do not meet.

In this sense, I'd consider the poorer performance normal, but try disabling real time protection in your antivirus and/or making an exclusion in %UserProfile%\Zomboid\saves\ just in case that's the actual cause.

9 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Quadros are known to perform poorly in games. They expect a very specific version of OpenGL that most games do not meet.

In this sense, I'd consider the poorer performance normal, but try disabling real time protection in your antivirus and/or making an exclusion in %UserProfile%\Zomboid\saves\ just in case that's the actual cause.

ok, every other game runs fine with the gpu. I dont have a antivir installed, only Windows Defender.

Are there some geeks for the nvidia system controll center?

Archived