The First PZ Fan Art!

Rathlord

beautiful. i feel truly inspired by this piece

before i viewed it i was a bitter man who ranted on random message boards hoping one day my life would improve, after seeing this piece of amazing art i instantly got 80 girlfriends, a giant hottub and a mansion. i am currently at 800 IQ and my life continues to improve

thank you.

thank you so much.

On a more serious note, I'd love for some of the (truly) artistic autistic members of the community to throw a few sketches up here, would be very nifty.

There, I fixed that for you Rath. Awesome pic by the way mate, just what the in-game sprites should be like!  :-D

I really love the contrast in lighting between the speech bubbles, and the actual figure itself. Job well done. However, may I suggest a different colour pallet in order to give off that more apocalyptic vibe? Other than that, serious talent. Perhaps consider auctioning this piece?

Not bad, not bad at all, you shall be my new concept artist!

May I make a suggestion?

Come up with a french fancy ärtsē sounding name, followed by an exquisite signature. Watch as your masterful piece of work climbs in value!

Also, slap a confusing name onto it. Like, "La'quilla Brains", they'll wonder in amazement!

My advice has been followed by all the best professional multi-millionaire artists.