Portable/Car mounted electric coolers for food

KaneGreylock

Before the power goes out, I often scavenge houses for fridge/freezer food, but more often than not the food thaws before I can get home, and it's pretty annoying to have to keep running back to my base. I've seen real life plug-in coolers that you can sit on your passenger seat to keep food cold, it'd be nice to have something like that to keep frozen/fresh food frozen or fresh.

I know coolers exist, but they are passive -- I'm talking about something you can plug in, and of course it should make you use gasoline a little faster, which is totally realistic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 12:55 AM, KaneGreylock said:

Before the power goes out, I often scavenge houses for fridge/freezer food, but more often than not the food thaws before I can get home, and it's pretty annoying to have to keep running back to my base. I've seen real life plug-in coolers that you can sit on your passenger seat to keep food cold, it'd be nice to have something like that to keep frozen/fresh food frozen or fresh.

I know coolers exist, but they are passive Exotic Knife-- I'm talking about something you can plug in, and of course it should make you use gasoline a little faster, which is totally realistic.

YOU have sharing a good idea. Its really  helpful for others.

Edited by jamesmarsh532