Unequip Relative Clothing to Apply Bandage - Lose Your Items in A Panic!

JustASim

What I would like:

Unequip leg clothing for leg wounds, arm covering clothing for arm wounds, gloves for hands, shirt for torso, head items for head wounds.... Automatically when selecting the "Bandage" option from the heal menu.

Why:
1. Added difficulty applying bandages during combat. "Realism" in quotes.

2. Added difficulty retrieving/reequipping removed items during combat. (Incentive to re-engage dangerous location if a valuable item was lost/dropped, and the ever present fear that item might despawn/be stolen)

3. Added incentive to care for wounds in safe locations where dropping or unequipping an item may be less dangerous due to enemies or weather. I personally have casually kited zombies while changing dirty bandages and that seems a little ridiculous in hindsight.

Things to Consider:

1. Unequipping the item into main inventory could cause carry weight issues. It may be ideal to have the item thrown to the ground (which in a panic to bandage your laceration, I imagine is realistic). But this may be unfavorable to people afraid of losing items.

2. In MP, if a second person is doing the bandaging/behaving as a medic they would therefore be able to remove your equipment... :!: :!::!:  Workaround could just be to not use this system in MP but use the default until some kind of consent option is in place.

...Which I honestly think needs to be in the game in general. Besides the whole... yanno, consent to touch thing, I have accidentally nearly murdered a friend when I removed their bandages in a moving car, lost my connection to the server, and neither of us realized the action went through since we were in a state of confused panic (it also duped the bandages ad infinitum for each time I clicked the remove bandage option. Exploit? Only if someone really wants a lot of dirty bandages!)  And technically I stole his bandage too, so if he didn't have any back up he would have been in a pickle. Maybe this consent option deserves its own mod request, but I only play with friends so it's never really been an issue.

Actual Need?:

Low: Its something that can be semi-simulated by a player but it is awkward to have to scan your items midst combat/danger situation just to find the one relevant to the damage. Ideally, the mod would know when you choose the option "Bandage X", it removes the item automatically and drops it to the floor or directly into the player inventory.

It's better for servers with zombie cures to make wound management a little more interesting.

Difficulty To Make:
I have no idea, please have mercy on my soul. If you're a modder and want to tell me its ridiculously difficult, I'll take your word for it.

Please and thank you, again its very mild, don't crucify me and apologies in advance if someone has already requested this in slightly different wording than my search criteria resulted.

Edited by JustASim
Added Reasons for Mod