New character with bugged claustrophobic

GigiGamer87

In my new run (started with 41.73, NO MODS), the initial character (Fitness instructor)with claustrophobic trait regulary has no panic inside large rooms after 3 months. Then died after 4 months of survival, and then my new character (firefighter)also with claustrophobic trait has no malus and he's not terrified (only if I fast forward time the panic increase). 

1 hour ago, GigiGamer87 said:

In my new run (started with 41.73, NO MODS), the initial character (Fitness instructor)with claustrophobic trait regulary has no panic inside large rooms after 3 months. Then died after 4 months of survival, and then my new character (firefighter)also with claustrophobic trait has no malus and he's not terrified (only if I fast forward time the panic increase). 

Does this happen in any sized room or only large rooms (sorry, it is not clear from the report)? Also, how big is a room? (location would be great)

6 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Does this happen in any sized room or only large rooms (sorry, it is not clear from the report)? Also, how big is a room? (location would be great)

Happens also in small rooms (with the previous character I can sleep in room of large 2 floor house after 3 months without take alcohol or medicine. But the panic malus still occurs in small rooms)

• 3 weeks later...