Cptmarko

my little give away

okay guys i will be giving away another 5 copies of this awesome must have game this time it will be to the best zombie themed art work or comic this comp starts today (20/02/2014) and ends at 2359 AEST on the   1ST of April

***ALL ENTRIES MUST BE OF OWN AND ORIGINAL WORK***

I will notify the winners by person then post a new thread both on IS forums and steam PZ forums 

to enter post your piece of art in this thread :) good luck every one

I'm going to draw something for your contest. My first time doing anything dark or zombie related so its going to be a bit hard. :P

But I'll take the challenge. Expect something from me in a few days if I don't give up or anything.

You can take my profile picture as an example of my previous works.

Made the picture fondly, then hopefully you evaluate the image the same way .... 
Sorry for the buggy walk the face, is that my friend uses a different program to let the image render and it ended up like this when finished ... 
I love this game, but my uncle gave me starbound, and at that time I did not know the game, now that I know I kind of regret not having bought Project Zomboid.. and now he said he will not give me more games for now .. 
Anyway, the best gain the keys xD 

Ps:I play a pirated copy, I confess, but just because I'm not able to buy the original.

(I'm brazilian and I'm using the google translator to send this message, any error in english sorry :/)

http://imgur.com/ByPdk4N