5-10 Survival Community [Canada]

coloursparrow

I'm attempting to host a survival server for around 5-10 people. PvP will be allowed, though highly discouraged. Bandits will be killed. The server should be up between 10am EST and 12pm EST (this is open to negotiation, and my downloading needs :P). PM me for the IP, I'm not posting it to avoid a rush of players. NO POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN!

Computer Spec's

Operating System
    Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU
    Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.40GHz   
RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR 3
Motherboard
    ASRock Z87 Pro3 (CPUSocket)   
Graphics
   3072MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (Gigabyte

Edited by coloursparrow

hello I am from western Canada and would love to get into a multiplayer cooperative game. I have been playing offline a bit since I bought the game. I have a farmhouse very secure and crops on the go. so I am becoming familiar with the game.

anyways I would appreciate it if I could join your server, I will pm now

Hey everyone. At the moment we have the maximum amount of people registered to the server. I also have a back-log of about 5-10 other people asking to join. If space opens up, I'll be PMing those back-logged people in the order I recieved requests. Thanks for your understanding.

Also, if things slow down too much, and we restart the server I may consider making a new map with more players. Again, I'll PM people in order of their requests if this happens