My PZ suddenly crashing midgame

JGabriel

Thanks for the reply Mr.Beard. My PC specifications are Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) G4900 CPU @ 3.10GHz   3.10 GHz, RAM: 8GB, System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7600 Series.

I'm sorry for the late reply and thank you.

Can you make sure that you have the latest drivers for the AMD card in that case? Preferably from the AMD website. This PC should run the game without crashing.
Additionally, can you share the latest “hs_err_pid” file found in your main game folder “Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid”?

Based on the logs it would seem like both your Intel graphics card and AMD card are outdated, can you make sure to update both of them? Since this would be important.
Additionally it seems like there are a ton of mod errors in the logs, does the game crash without any mods enabled as well?

7 hours ago, JGabriel said:

I'm updating now my intel and AMD, I only update through device manager, I'm sorry.

Yes , Mr.Beardmy game are also crashing without mods.

Edit: My Intel are updated to 2/3/22 and my AMD are updated from 2015 to 2/26/16

Both those dates seem quite outdated since there were drivers released after those dates. I recommend updating them from the official websites:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html

https://www.amd.com/en/support

Sorry for the reply Mr. Beard. I downloaded the drivers intel and amd from the website you mentioned. The AMD says "Error 182 - AMD Software Installer detected AMD graphics hardware in your system configuration that is not supported."

I treid to disable my AMD and siwtched from Integrated and it works, no crashing but have low fps 15-20fps.
Looks like my GPU is my problem, anyway thank you for trying to help me much appreciated. I'm just gonna save money to buy a better gpu.

Archived