[24/7][PVP][Whitelist][UK]Limitless Gaming Persistent Server.

incus

Hello from the folks at Limitless gaming.  

Are we not all excited right now for this amazing release.  Well we are anyway.  So I got my server up and running yesterday.  It was a great success but I wanted to test a non whitelisted server and in general the state of the game so far.  It went gloriously.  This went in part to a friend of mine, Wraith.  Who live streamed via twitch.  Obviously this got tweeted with the IP.  This progressed and Sacriel and the makers of PZ re-tweeted my IP.  It went Crazy.  Lots of fun and funny thing happend.  

This raised a few obvious problems though.  So we have been setting up a system to combat these faults ATM.

Ok so here at limitless gaming we are running a Dedicated Server.

Intel Xeon X3220 - 4 x 2.4GHz 4GB DDR2 250GB HDD

It will be a whitelist run server to combat kill spree's and help combat excessive out of control fires.

It is non time persistent ATM to help combat the heavy fast time progression.

We have at the moment only me and Mirza who can whitelist.  So server applications I will try to get through and allow you on the server as soon as possible.  Going to set two times a day while I am not at work for server downtime.  12pm and 6pm GM.  We will get you whitelisted then.  On a side note.  For when you do get whitelisted and I declare over Global chat that I am taking down the server to add a whitelist application.  Please be forgiving.  We most likely had to do this for you.

Please proceed to our website to whitelist Limitless Gaming. Register and post on our forums for the application.

All in all regards from us all here at Limitless Gaming.  Have fun and keep safe out there in Muldraugh/Westpoint.

*Note* All the server setting and choices are subject to change as there is progress with the alpha.