Attempting to make the player panic if he has a certain trait and takes pills and is in a medcentre

bassair

I have yet another question! I'm way too addicted to coding mods.

I'm trying to tell it that if a dude has the trait "bk_pharmacophobia", then when that dude takes pills or is in a room labelled medcentre or pharmacy or medicalstorage or pharmacystorage, then he'll panic out of his mind.

I've got the trait working (it has a little sprite and everything) and I've got other traits to do things like panic around zombies and get less depressed outdoors and get objects and feel constant pain, but I can't get it to do this. I thought I was close but... maybe not.

My code:

CustomTraitsKB_Traits.EveryTenMinutes = function()	if getPlayer():HasTrait("bk_pharmacophobia") and getPlayer(0):IsInRoom("medclinic") then		getPlayer():getStats():setPanic(1000000);	end	if getPlayer():HasTrait("bk_pharmacophobia") and getPlayer(0):IsInRoom("medicalstorage") then		getPlayer():getStats():setPanic(1000000);	end	if getPlayer():HasTrait("bk_pharmacophobia") and getPlayer(0):IsInRoom("pharmacy") then		getPlayer():getStats():setPanic(1000000);	end	if getPlayer():HasTrait("bk_pharmacophobia") and getPlayer(0):IsInRoom("pharmacystorage") then		getPlayer():getStats():setPanic(1000000);	endendCustomTraitsKB_Traits.OnItemUse = function()	if getPlayer():HasTrait("bk_pharmacophobia") and getPlayer():getBodyDamage():JustTookPill(self,item) then  getplayer():getStats():setPanic(100000);	endendEvents.EveryTenMinutes.Add(CustomTraitsKB_Traits.EveryTenMinutes);Events.OnItemUse.Add(CustomTraitsKB_Traits.OnItemUse);

I tried it in the EveryTenMinutes, I tried it in OnPlayerUpdate, but it doesn't work. I get the game to automatically give me painkillers so I can test it and it just won't

Can someone point me in the direction of it... well, not won't-ing?