Weight in Project Zomboid

Shivster

So to make my Jerky mod more realistic i need to know what Unit is used to measure weight in PZ?

Then i shall go buy the stuff needed and weight everything convert it from U.S. system.

I might even make some jerky i dunno that might be a step to far lol.

While it is what Toasty said, the values used be resemble kilograms almost perfectly. For some reason they said it's no real unit, but most of the time, the weight value is more or less what the item would be in kilograms.

I let it go because at some point someone will make an awesome inventory mod (I FKN WANT INVENTORY TETRIS LUKE IN RE OR STALKER) and will have to do something about it.

I let it go because at some point someone will make an awesome inventory mod (I FKN WANT INVENTORY TETRIS LUKE IN RE OR STALKER) and will have to do something about it.

I never thought about that, but the idea is geat. That would add a whole different layer to inventory-micromanagement.

It makes since that its based off the ease of being carried in a way. But Strength has little to do with awkwardness i can bench 280lbs but i don't think i could carry more salt shakers on my person then someone that could bench 100lbs. Hand and pocket size would have more of a impact. I might have to ditch my dried fruit mod to look at the carry weight. But im sure its in compiled java files and i do not want to start playing with them.