[41.73] [MP] Zeds out of view ghosting past me

CannedRat

I have been having a weird effect where I'm being chased by a few zeds and after I duck out of sight or around cover, I can duck back ... and they are just gone.  Then after a little while, I will find them again about where I expected them to be last time.  Its like they ghosted right past me simply because I was out of sight for a bit.  I have had this happen in open fields with just a barbed wire fence when I manage to get enough lead on them that they fall behind... then I circle back to ambush them and ... no zeds.... Then after some searching back and forth... tada... there they are.  Sometimes in an area I have literally walked through moments before or had clear line of sight on the whole time. 

No idea how to reproduce this and yes it could be some mod totally unrelated...  I have the exta zoom levels turned on so not sure if there is some disparity between my zoom level "overview" and the "view distance" even when the zeds are in line of sight which is creating the miss match between what I think I should be able to see and what the game thinks I can see. 

Still, it does keep me guessing when playing hide and seek with Zeds.