Jump to content

Zombies not spawning on custom map


smajt
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi, im creating map and i want to add zombies to it. i created a white scale map for zombies spawns

 

1550683714_76_Zombies.png.b92724eb6eb245fae1b665681bf83c01.png

and i tried to insert it into one cell. (map is 12x12 cells)

as u already know from the title its not working.

(image is 300x300 px cause when i tried to do 30x30px, worlded responds with an error)

 

 

i used:

file -> Generate Lots -> Selected Cells Only

Edited by smajt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, smajt said:

Hi, im creating map and i want to add zombies to it. i created a white scale map for zombies spawns

 

1550683714_76_Zombies.png.b92724eb6eb245fae1b665681bf83c01.png

and i tried to insert it into one cell. (map is 12x12 cells)

as u already know from the title its not working.

(image is 300x300 px cause when i tried to do 30x30px, worlded responds with an error)

 

 

i used:

file -> Generate Lots -> Selected Cells Only

If you are doing 12x12 cells for your map then your zombie spawn map must be 360x360 pixels (10% of the size of your map)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RingoD123 said:

If you are doing 12x12 cells for your map then your zombie spawn map must be 360x360 pixels (10% of the size of your map)

ok i know this but is there a method to make zombie spawn only for one cell?

 

edit:

i mean to make zombie spawns cell by cell

Edited by smajt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, smajt said:

ok i know this but is there a method to make zombie spawn only for one cell?

 

edit:

i mean to make zombie spawns cell by cell

Your zombie spawn map has to cover all of your map mod, even if you are only exporting a single cell the image has to be the correct size for your whole map. A 300x300 zombie spawn map would be for a 10x10 cell map not for a single cell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Solution to my problem:
if someone have the same problem as I and your doing ur map cell by cell i recommend to make checkerboard with the size of ur map
image.thumb.png.7e597530712e0f9de5f4c7c465114bbe.png
mine is 12x12 and im compiling all the cell zombiemaps into one i think its the easiest way to solve my problem.

remember that u need to put black background before the checkerboard layer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...