Connection Problems

potatosalad101

In the installation directory of Project Zomboid, you'll find a text file about SVN number. For now, just open it in Notepad and change its value from 956 to 958 for them to match.

Tested it with another moderator and worked fine -- hopefully it'll have no undue side effects until it's corrected officially.

Any idea where this would be for OS X? I've been digging around, but can't find mention of "958" in anything yet.

Was able to find it...

For the OS X folks out there, once you've followed Rathlord's directions to unpack the contents of PZ... you'll click:

Contents>Java>SVN Revision

Upside is the game is starting now, downside is I lost my character info. I also get this random popup now that locks up the game. Below is a picture:

06DPHGS.png

This is what I'm getting in my java log right now:

Delay processing packet of type 23 while loading gameDelay processing packet of type 12 while loading gameDelay processing packet of type 25 while loading gameDelay processing packet of type 25 while loading gameDelay processing packet of type 25 while loading gameDelay processing packet of type 25 while loading gameDelay processing packet of type 79 while loading gameDelay processing packet of type 79 while loading gameID_DISCONNECTION_NOTIFICATIONExpected a table-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------Callframe at: table.pairsfunction: OnPostSave -- file: ISLayoutManager.lua line # 184AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closedlogout[Process completed]

I also get the window appearing, just like the one Brannty reported.

06DPHGS.png

Note: is there any chance that this is purely/mainly an OSX-related issue? Because I've seen more Mac users raising issues than users of other OS's... just a thought.

Edited by rorschach