MrTrololo

Crafting clothing and bags from a scratch

Hmm I'd say he already did - tailoring clothes (from sheets I'd guess) and makeshift bags or backpacks (sticks, leatherstrips and sheet) or I could imagine padding clothes for additional protection, not too much of course.. maybe around +5 scratch and bite

I love the extra protection you get from the padding of leather strips.  Saved me a ton of times.  But is a grind for what you get though but it is a grinder's game.

I'd like to see tailoring for things like blankets, pillow cases, etc, that can be used for decorating one's base.

Making flags, banners, vehicle uphostery, holsters, belts, bandoleers,  webbing, pouches, tarps, tents, scarecrows, nets, patching boots, fixing currently unpatchable clothes... go look at all the mods that currently already do this way better than the vanilla game. 

On 8/30/2022 at 6:46 PM, duh7 said:

We will get overhaul of occupations and traits.  Put some more effort and give more ideas of howit shuld look like. 

well we would just have to create clothing with thread and needle and pieces of clothing, as ex part-time tailor i can say it can take some time to create something via hand sewing but it's not very hard and impossible,long time ago i've even once created padded vest with zipper for my dachshund during winter that way :), of course sewing machine could be implemented as well.

on beginning we would be able to create simple clothing such as simple cloth bags and bandanas but if we develop tailoring further we would be able to create more advanced things like padded and leather clothing and backpacks