[Zompocalypse][US WEST][MULDROUGH SPAWN ONLY][US PACIFIC TIME][Switches PVE to PVP][Safety off][7:00AM-2:30AM][100 slots out of 200 slots]

AddictionAffliction

Username: Rachealica

generating your ticket now =) will be just a few seconds be sure to look at the top of the post on page 1 thats where all the tickets are going for ^_^

My Ticket is gone. :(

it was gone because I eventually delete the uploads to prevent ticket fraud I will post your ticket real quick on this post and leave it up there for 1 hour sorry but i only get a couple MB for ticket uploading and I dont like the fact that people could take the tickets and counterfit them

could you attach it in a pm. I didn't get mine.

Username: Rachealica

generating your ticket now =) will be just a few seconds be sure to look at the top of the post on page 1 thats where all the tickets are going for ^_^

My Ticket is gone. :(

it was gone because I eventually delete the uploads to prevent ticket fraud I will post your ticket real quick on this post and leave it up there for 1 hour sorry but i only get a couple MB for ticket uploading and I dont like the fact that people could take the tickets and counterfit them

could you attach it in a pm. I didn't get mine.

I tried adding attachments to a PM my computer or the forums just did not want to cooperate so I am re-uploading the tickets right now keep an eye open for these tickets I will be uploading tickets 1-25 so don't worry just pick it up as quick as you can I will leave the tickets up for 4 days total