[Zompocalypse][US WEST][MULDROUGH SPAWN ONLY][US PACIFIC TIME][Switches PVE to PVP][Safety off][7:00AM-2:30AM][100 slots out of 200 slots]

AddictionAffliction

Desired name: Volothamp

Generating your ticket now sir

where is the server located?

My requested username: pander

Generating your ticket now the server is located US West if that's what you are asking

Sounds like good times!!

Username: speckle77

Generating your ticket now sir

Got it. Will PM you when update released.

understood

haha all you guys caught me while I was dopen it up and when i saw all my replies i was like OMG O_O

My desired username is Earthdforce, and I like the idea behind the server. Looking forward to the future fun!

Desired Username: Alex5215927

Desired Server Username: Lance Leiynhardt

This sounds great. Add: Pathos

Desired Username: Robert Taylor

WOA GUYS O_O THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT I am generating all your tickets right now

User: MINI

How do you plan on implementing "trading" via resources?

generating your ticket

and the trading is simple if you want something say like a nail because you need it and somebody has said nail but needs something like cheese well the answer to this is easy if you have cheese give the person some cheese by dropping it on the ground for the fellow trader to pick up and then he/she will give you the nail but heres the thing I will not allow trade scammers I cannot stand the thought so if anyone dares trade scam please report them to me as soon as it happens I will ban them swiftly >=\

don't worry about me not being there I am always going to be there when the server is online if there is a day I cannot be online with the server I will post an announcement and let you know

Username: Strelok

Generating your ticket now